P2P Sunday: 75 FOE ELITES KILL THE WILDERNESS

RAGE IS DOGSHIT

4 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

the only time outrage beat us was on corp hill this saturday after crashing our fight with rage lmao

40-1 for foe atm

Crash you? HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

https://outrage-rs.org/community/index.php?/topic/1811-/

You literally rushed us as we were about to take on Supremacy and got your asses fucking handed to

12 minutes ago, Auwi said:

Jesus you didnt have to reply with an entire topic.  At work rn so I'll respond to your first sentence.  Outrage is not even a new clan, every single one of your members are recycled members of closed clans in the past.  Not a single person in your memberbase has never pure clanned before.  So in that respect, you have no excuses.

Hahaha, we've set the bar so fucking high that you actually consider us a legacy clan. I actually take that as a compliment, because if this is us now, 3 months in, you better pray to whatever god you believe in that we stop progressing as you are finding it this hard to keep up with 15 EoP, 19 IR and 9 Fi members out of a 85 man memberlist.

6 minutes ago, Auwi said:

Jesus you didnt have to reply with an entire topic.  At work rn so I'll respond to your first sentence.  Outrage is not even a new clan, every single one of your members are recycled members of closed clans in the past.  Not a single person in your memberbase has never pure clanned before.  So in that respect, you have no excuses.

if we're not a new clan because we have veterans of the game, you're a shit nameless clan with no history because you're infested with kids that begun clanning this year.

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

if we're not a new clan because we have veterans of the game, you're a shit nameless clan with no history because you're infested with kids that begun clanning this year.

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Auwi said:

Stfu Kim lmfao 

17 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Woah relax buddy, all I'm saying is that it's hypocritical for Outrage to complain about Foe running when Outrage ran from Foe for months.  Now that the roles have reversed you want to start complaining?

2 hours ago, Auwi said:

U got a tldr by the looks of it

1 hour ago, Auwi said:

Woah relax buddy, all I'm saying is that it's hypocritical for Outrage to complain about Foe running when Outrage ran from Foe for months.  Now that the roles have reversed you want to start complaining?

it's not hypocritical, the difference is that you attempted to force a rivalry with us and are now unwilling to commit to the fight in which you started. play victim all you like, just like the last time i was active.

8 minutes ago, Godfather said:

it's not hypocritical, the difference is that you attempted to force a rivalry with us and are now unwilling to commit to the fight in which you started. play victim all you like, just like the last time i was active.

I'm not even in Foe nevertheless supporting them, Outrage is clearly winning the rivalry.  All I said was that it's hypocritical to complain about them never wanting to fight you when you guys clearly did the same thing when you first opened.

18 minutes ago, Auwi said:

I'm not even in Foe nevertheless supporting them, Outrage is clearly winning the rivalry.  All I said was that it's hypocritical to complain about them never wanting to fight you when you guys clearly did the same thing when you first opened.

Unbiased

The rivalry just started, Foe and outrage are  even opts rn. The upcoming months will decide who will win this rivalry

10 minutes ago, Auwi said:

To be fair, hypocritical would imply they were in similar positions. Outrage opened neutrally, fo had at least +30 on them for most of the initial trips and made it their lifes goal to start a rivalry and dox/nh them. Naturally, there was no point for outrage to take part in the faux rivalry to appease people with some kind of ego disorder. 

Now that it is even, the once very egotistical individuals are playing victim and avoiding. I think the major difference now is that the playing fields are more even. Weird flexing had been going on and now it's really biting back hard.

1 hour ago, Murd said:

To be fair, hypocritical would imply they were in similar positions. Outrage opened neutrally, fo had at least +30 on them for most of the initial trips and made it their lifes goal to start a rivalry and dox/nh them. Naturally, there was no point for outrage to take part in the faux rivalry to appease people with some kind of ego disorder. 

Now that it is even, the once very egotistical individuals are playing victim and avoiding. I think the major difference now is that the playing fields are more even. Weird flexing had been going on and now it's really biting back hard.

I dont really care for who is neutral and who isnt, or if one side is playing the victim or not.  All I stated was that Outrage ran from Foe for months, now that the roles have reversed, wouldn't they expect the same?  Shouldn't Foe be the ones running from Outrage now?  You guys are really reading into this too deeply and inserting your own claims without reading what I initially said in this topic.