GORILLAS TAKE OVER #OG

FLOWER

onslaughtnewbanner.gif

On this Sunday onslaught massed up 40 gorillas and peaked at 42 for an extremely action packed sunday.

got ourselves stuck in with all the big clans and caused havoc where ever we went.

aftermath.gif

GNJMK62.png

First of we started the fight of at boneyard fighting APEX we were up a couple but turned to be a good fight, before other clans decided to start crashing GF APEX

b3TN5VN.png

Next up BLUNT PUREZ decided it was okay to flam us that bank so thanks to some good intel over at HARAMBE HQ we found them crashing a fight at CA so we decided to log right behind them and start picking them off one by one and I believe they were being by resistance from the other side but don't piss a gorilla off BP ;) 

djRFXcN.png

Soon after that bit of action we found RAGE fighting up at west of sperm hill so we decided to log south and rush north we completely cleared TORMENT who were trying to hit the fight from the east got a clear on them before focusing our attention to rage.

we found TORMENT hanging out near taverely gate getting ready to run south towards the action so as soon as they made the move we logged in right in front of them and stopped there movement in there tracks GF TORMENT.

o5bF0IG.pngIO4Oxn2.png

9Wnnnps.png

We decided to scout falador out and seen a tussle between HYDRA and CRITICAL DAMAGE so we decided to log in behind them both whilst they were fighting and start catching them both in clumps HYDRA teled and CD fought back really well but eventually LEGACY came from the north and sandwiched them so then we had a bit of a tussle with LY but eventually other clans came so we dipped.

TFtv1Mb.png

After that we found OUTRAGE chilling in falador park so we decided to log in behind them and go straight in with the melee push and killed a lot of them I believe another clan was coming from WEST and eventually they teleported out but I think the gorillas are gonna claim this one today jamz ;) 

geGFAJn.png

b3TN5VN.png

Finally we found RESISTANCE and BLUNT PUREZ having some good action at bandit camp so we decided to crash it just like what they do to our fights all the time, logged in behind BP cleared them and then resistance gave us a good fight before LEGACY hit from the other side.

videos.gif

pictures.gif

Screenshot_2019-09-15_at_22.07.17.png2786283f02f9691c107632a3b363ce7b-png.jpgc195d8017298e598f3aa9bc71e0b7421.png075985db9727834ea3a8a9cc374e0e1f.png7626a1fdbdb904c775f0f3f973e2852d.pngunknown.png

unknown.png

I'm impressed. You guys found a niche and is actually improving in this scene. If you can come out on Saturdays and participate in the f2p trips whlist also honing your craft as a quality lil guy clan then I expect great things from you in the future.