Outrage F2P Saturday - FO Bullied to Clan Wars

Godfather

38 minutes ago, Godfather said:

cocksucker uses mains for months and is now crying on sharkbrew. lmfao expected

I remember their leader and warlord specifically saying "we'll bring as many mains as we want and theres nothing the pure community can do about it", although this was also around the time Outrage had their opening trip and Fo decided to camp them +40 with a good 20-30 or so mains...

Hopefully they'll stop acting the victim and the pure community can have some clean pure vs pure action!

23 minutes ago, Murd said:

I remember their leader and warlord specifically saying "we'll bring as many mains as we want and theres nothing the pure community can do about it", although this was also around the time Outrage had their opening trip and Fo decided to camp them +40 with a good 20-30 or so mains...

Hopefully they'll stop acting the victim and the pure community can have some clean pure vs pure action!

i remember this quite well, maybe i should dig up the pictures from chats

14 minutes ago, Godfather said:

i remember this quite well, maybe i should dig up the pictures from chats

It would be a good idea because they were quite proud about having 30+ mains camping an honourable, neutral, newly opened clan with mains for no reason a few months ago. And now that their pulls have dropped and they've cancelled trips/gone to CWA, they're saying everyone except them bring mains and that they're the victims!

The scandal!

3 hours ago, Final Ownage Elite said:

start of the fight

ba5140b2fcf55ac7a0dafb620953e172.jpg

15 seconds later

6f86766038272ce941df7c14e47a3e97.jpg

garbage fucking main clan LOOOOOL, you'll never be able to beat us matched opts

Note how you posted photo evidence of Fo rushing with main(s) that are following the calls of their group and attacking Outrage, in a post where you victimize yourself saying Outrage bring mains.

@Godfatherthe state of it...

13 hours ago, xyp9x said:

Watch your mouth you weak little rat, outrage is utter garbage and your shitty ex clan got buttfucked and laid to rest by FOE l000l, keep crying you insecure virgin. 

Watch your mouth you weak little rat, outrage is utter garbage and your shitty ex clan got buttfucked and laid to rest by FOE l000l, keep crying you insecure virgin.