Outrage & Supremacy

RAGE IS DOGSHIT

Wait til next weekend when you see FOE having 55 mains with them, it's truly sad to see how the scene has gone. 

Put mains in our capes, hit our own members. Your playbook is getting old, try making a new one it's not 2017 anymore. 

This is just as valid as when IR was DICKING FOE at CA, and somehow, 20 minutes later, there were 20 IR mains, (somehow) but oddly enough, they were only hitting IR guys, it's super strange, you'd think if a clan brought mains, they'd hit the OTHER clan, but who knows these days. 

27 minutes ago, 2ndch4nce said:

Wait til next weekend when you see FOE having 55 mains with them, it's truly sad to see how the scene has gone. 

Put mains in our capes, hit our own members. Your playbook is getting old, try making a new one it's not 2017 anymore. 

This is just as valid as when IR was DICKING FOE at CA, and somehow, 20 minutes later, there were 20 IR mains, (somehow) but oddly enough, they were only hitting IR guys, it's super strange, you'd think if a clan brought mains, they'd hit the OTHER clan, but who knows these days. 

Why would outrage only fight in deep wild and try to bait us to dwarves with 15 mains near them lmao

I hope this main cancer can be over some day though, the issue is indeed that clans could play tricks like that or even random people from other clans could crash on mains and clans immediately bring their own for retaliation. It's a cycle that won't stop until clans drop their ego. No I'm not saying foe is not a part of this problem.

21 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

Why would outrage only fight in deep wild and try to bait us to dwarves with 15 mains near them lmao

I hope this main cancer can be over some day though, the issue is indeed that clans could play tricks like that or even random people from other clans could crash on mains and clans immediately bring their own for retaliation. It's a cycle that won't stop until clans drop their ego. No I'm not saying foe is not a part of this problem.

I'll tell ya what champ, you tell your ranks to stop using mains against me and maybe I'll consider playing nice. Don't hold your breath though, every time the cocksucker said he'd stop with the shit he went back on his word so it'll take a lot of convincing to undo the damage they've brought upon themselves.

Remember that we opened as an honor clan - we didn't start this, you did.