Outrage vs The World Ft. Smoking Fo down 20

Godfather

iNGuLci.gif

vpz2Qx3.png

Forums | Recent Events | Youtube

Set out with a peak of around 62 on this fine Sunday, with many clans having similar opts we found ourselves in multiple clusters and overall had a good day.

Shoutout to Final Ownage for bringing 22 invites and still getting smoked by Outrage 😏.

YTOkrng.png

PwmYdqT.png

D9ONFVM.png

@@Pixel

@Andrew

@*Lee

@*Bday

PwmYdqT.png

YtgEn7G.png

LoAxHG2.png9E0CMMA.png

Started out hitting Rage/Apex, put in work against both clans until Apex tele'd out and Legacy (or raggers in their cape?) rushed us from the south west.

9E0CMMA.pngiis9xjh.png

Decided to join in on a cluster, ran into Supremacy and Rage first, both clans teleported out.

CaJS6bd.pngQ5B5mDB.png

Got into it with Legacy, mopped up a good number of them before Fi rushed and we re-positioned to fight off the two clans, accomplishing such goal until Apex joined in and we left.

YbYMi0f.png

Got word that Rage and FO were attempting to 2v1 Supremacy, so we came through and smoked FO. Unfortunately for them, despite having about 10 more than us, the 22 invites they had with them panic teleported on rush and Fo found themselves cleared.

aq6EZg8.png

CaJS6bd.pngiis9xjh.png

Joined in on a fight between Supremacy and Ly, Sup bounced on our arrival and we were left to clear Legacy. Gf both clans!

KiYzpYI.png

Logged in on top of Resistance and that was all she wrote.

YbYMi0f.png

Bonus lulz: While we were regrouping, Fo thought it'd be a good idea to come flame us at the bank. Unfortunately their invites don't speak english and they got out-spammed, logging out in shame.

kzW52tk.png

iis9xjh.png9E0CMMA.png

Set up a fight against Supremacy at FOG, had some good wraps from the west, I believe we were up 10 by the time Rage crashed and we began to put focus on them.

PwmYdqT.png

QwZHhsF.png

KbxN1A2.png

L4st9wS.png

pPyLf8k.png

WdcQj14.png

kXSGAnT.png

fOVTUUp.png

x7JAc00.png

1d7223e65a6ef37d2bf241f77a3d0104.png

We love to own 

NZn6H5m.png

iYLhFFD.png

Y8zRkwf.png

Z9xujx0.jpgXon4sXP.png1YUr992.pngyPPKrzd.png1OdDMpS.jpgC9AwyKn.png

elTHIqb.png

KFzjl9P.png

CgInhI3.png

Eq902xk.png

bsVpEeP.png

8XBcFnk.png

iINk4yb.png

iINk4yb.png

xNI8cHb.pngHYrY2Ol.pngSjfa6JL.png

All those invites and fo still tele out asap. I mean maybe they shouldn't get a bunch of easily manipulated foreigners next time lol

FlIueE9.png

UtSbbZk.png

HNdLEKX.png

XqK1QPK.png

QC4QEvd.png

d358gJi.png

rSHAfdE.png

WxuTQsQ.png

4zBlyds.png

687Y6Kb.png

mJE3rAy.png

34eKGo1.png

6 minutes ago, GlGGS said:

as an unbiased member of house Unbreakable I can confirm that Foe did not have 22 invites

an extremely poor attempt at a propergander topic in my fully impartial and unbiased opinion!

can unbiased member of house unbreakable also confirm the screaming fest between ranks of final ownegg? 😏

what the fuck is this topic LOOOOOOOOOOOL, please show the pure community any sort of proof of 22 invites? we had 6 special guests in ts

you hid from us the entire day and only showed up once after we took on both Rage and Supremacy in the same inventory

terrible excuse of a pure clan, you sit in singles for 90% of your trip and wait until my clan has initiated a fight with a different clan to hit us, I've never once seen you initiate a fight while we're not preoccupied with a different clan

1 minute ago, Final Ownage Elite said:

what the fuck is this topic LOOOOOOOOOOOL, please show the pure community any sort of proof of 22 invites? we had 6 special guests in ts

you hid from us the entire day and only showed up once after we took on both Rage and Supremacy in the same inventory

terrible excuse of a pure clan, you sit in singles for 90% of your trip and wait until my clan has initiated a fight with a different clan to hit us, I've never once seen you initiate a fight while we're not preoccupied with a different clan

this right here is the emotional reaction of someone currently filled with adrenaline after his clan got fucked up 20 with a bunch of 4nr invites

Glorious trip, loved the action all over 😎

Maybe if their mass invites weren't a bunch of liths they would've been able to;

a) escape from outrage without being smoked before telling out with their tail between their legs (which led to the meltdown on their ts),

and b) would've been able to take part in the large amount of clusters that occurred!

28 minutes ago, Final Ownage Elite said:

This better be jamz's fo personality otherwise somebody in fo hq is really triggered

10 minutes ago, Godfather said:

video speaks for its self

I'm just wondering, what kind of clan comes over to initiate a spam war just to get out spammed and log out within 45 seconds? That was some weak shit from the eagle clan today...

1 minute ago, Murd said:

I'm just wondering, what kind of clan comes over to initiate a spam war just to get out spammed and log out within 45 seconds? That was some weak shit from the eagle clan today...

They forgot they didn't really have 70 eagles, let alone 70 people who spoke english LOL

37 minutes ago, Final Ownage Elite said:

You can always post ur attendance lol

31 minutes ago, Godfather said:

They forgot they didn't really have 70 eagles, let alone 70 people who spoke english LOL

No wonder why when half of the remaining fo at the fight tele'd, a bunch ran around like headless chickens. It all makes sense now...