Outrage vs The World Ft. Smoking Fo down 20

Godfather

23 minutes ago, Final Ownage Elite said:

yup, good to know that you know your place, dont pipe up to a superior clan the next time u reopen a dogfo eop/ir/fs remake

:Amusing:

that moment when you respond seriously to sarcasm 🤨. this is why fo have been a punching bag for the past 3 years, constantly lured into a false sense of security.

6 minutes ago, Godfather said:

that moment when you respond seriously to sarcasm 🤨. this is why fo have been a punching bag for the past 3 years, constantly lured into a false sense of security.

haha yeah good bait bro, focus on improving ur clan instead of feeding ur members propaganda!

better luck next weekend!

59 minutes ago, Murd said:

I mean their credibility is definitely under scrutiny, this recent Saturday they tried telling themselves they were the last clan standing while they were in the process of being gwas'd in f2p...

their explanation for why they got run out of multi and then chokeslammed in single was pretty lol

35 minutes ago, Erik said:

Outrage seems more and more mad tbfh

Stay focused on yourselves.

apparently we're not allowed to do that without your braindead leadership using mains against us for no reason, so we'll continue doing what we have to do until such time as i decide i'm bored of tormenting your garbage leaders 😈

while i have your attention and maybe @Murdor @2ndch4ncecan help answer this as I must be crazy: how did 80 eagles struggle to kill 27 apex and for why did 80 eagles teleport from Legacy?

WuKf21V.jpg

thinkies face

7 hours ago, Godfather said:

apparently we're not allowed to do that without your braindead leadership using mains against us for no reason, so we'll continue doing what we have to do until such time as i decide i'm bored of tormenting your garbage leaders 😈

while i have your attention and maybe @Murdor @2ndch4ncecan help answer this as I must be crazy: how did 80 eagles struggle to kill 27 apex and for why did 80 eagles teleport from Legacy?

WuKf21V.jpg

thinkies face

Maybe the liths tele'd out first and a chain reaction occurred? If it were 80 eagles they would stay and proudly fight!