35 Defence?

Should Supremacy be the first clan to start openly accepting 35+ defence?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Should Supremacy be the first clan to start openly accepting 35+ defence?

• yes
    • no, let's keep the pure scene 1-20def

yo i made an account on here just to say i think you some of you guys need to relax before you die in your 40s due to high blood-pressure it's a game just like every other game; im just trying to enjoy my time and i don't really find weird propaganda posts and like salty kids whining about someone flying around the wild in adamant lol don't be jealous of my beautiful heavy rune gloves ur tiny frame can't support! and my XXL SUPER heavy ballista and when i pull up on u camouflaged as a venni in rev caves snakeskin bandana and smack a cheeky 78 on u with my huge whopping heavy ballista you will see the errors in your ways and you will instantly feel the urge to take a bath and spend more quality time with your grandparents if they're still in ur life ya spergs. love u - samurai armour pure profuse

i'm just trying to have fun on the game felt like rune gloves and a heavy ballista is 4 me so i got em dont be mad cause i know the real reason you're mad is cause u can't comprehend the grind of 1-60 hunter so ur absolutely petrified of anyone flying around that dosen't look like the rest of u stormtroopers i am a beautiful black swan love me or hate me bitch ass niggas