Rage?

Halp

1 minute ago, Halp said:

I need an explanation for this too, don't keep me waiting..

beb2763cb41156b2e9c3c27116379a79.png

all i see there is 1 35 def acc in mith while sup has 25 rune tanks. stop sucking dick retard. ur in ly and have been bringing mains since inception. go open up another failed xlpc

1 minute ago, Niblet said:

all i see there is 1 35 def acc in mith while sup has 25 rune tanks. stop sucking dick retard. ur in ly and have been bringing mains since inception. go open up another failed xlpc

No clue what inception is but like I said to the person above you. Your rank team is no where near ready to endure what CD has just went through you wouldn't last. You have 0 experience just a couple failed attempts at opening shitty clans dependent on the use of mains to enter the wilderness.

2 minutes ago, Halp said:

No clue what inception is but like I said to the person above you. Your rank team is no where near ready to endure what CD has just went through you wouldn't last. You have 0 experience just a couple failed attempts at opening shitty clans dependent on the use of mains to enter the wilderness.

LOL of course u dont know what inception is dumb fuck LOOOOOL

3 hours ago, Halp said:

I need answers.... Wasn't he in rage first?  Why is 35 def only a problem when someone decides 3 days in your clan was enough and leave for your rivals?

9259e7a6badb4936842f78e1d95a663e.jpg

its midweeks lmao

we are not accepting pps over 25 def and also he have access to 1 def acc, so stfu virgin

he so desperately wanted to run around on his 35 deffer in rev caves, so we let him for one trip if he'd train up a new pure in the mean time, and not attend sat/sun trips or pkris, clanwars events or any other clan events.

We did however let him come to one rev trip because thats just caves