The State of ‘Outrage’

lnfamous Jet

8 minutes ago, CallMeDaddy said:

what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Why the dark text?

20 minutes ago, Sauce said:

...? listen to yourself for once bud or use your eyes to actually read what you type out bud. I have nothing against you or FO, but shit propaganda like yours will get .5ed anyday buddy. Stop crying and go do your inners.

Can’t believe your trips consist of sitting in singles on a p2p trip in 2019,

all those years of you slaving for eop and foe and you can’t have a decent p2p trip after eop anni 1 year ago...

jamz should treat you better g

1 minute ago, lnfamous Jet said:

Can’t believe your trips consist of sitting in singles on a p2p trip in 2019,

all those years of you slaving for eop and foe and you can’t have a decent p2p trip after eop anni 1 year ago...

jamz should treat you better g

Sigh* a year ago you were still leading your xlpc snipe that ended up closing multiple times 😂.  "Slaving", matey im not the one making these shit topics every week trying to revive a dead clan. When those 22 invites of your don't show up this weekend and your forced to not come out, wonder what topic you'll be making 😂

On 9/24/2019 at 1:12 AM, Sauce said:

ur not a rank, already have pmed ur ranks multiple times for both servers... even declared on ur website... u cant hang kitty

keep barking little dog, you wont do shit l0l. your clan is dying kid! l0ll0l