Join Supremacy #1 Main Clan

B S A

5 hours ago, Estranger said:

That is at the end . The fights in bandit camp were all ur mains 28 of them yikes.

13 hours ago, B S A said:

If there are any mains out there, there's this clan called Supremacy that is pulling pretty high on the main count. Check them out!

https://supremacy-rs.com

this rage main tried so hard to kill me. including at bandits. unsuccessfully, of course. he must have gotten really salty 🤣

19-Sep-28-12-02-21-ss.png&key=b2b6ac8666

19-Sep-28-12-11-31-ss.png&key=332b77b963

19-Sep-28-12-05-14-ss.png&key=4c10b4f58f

19-Sep-28-12-02-09-ss.png&key=0982dd4400

19-Sep-28-11-53-16-ss.png&key=73e3a8bcd6

2 hours ago, puppyslush said:

hey so while we don't mind the banter/troll topic, i would appreciate if you didn't leverage the main section to mock another clan. Moving this to pure discussion

@B S A

But they are a main clan at this point so I don't see the issue. Haha no worries puppy. 

16 hours ago, B S A said:

If there are any mains out there, there's this clan called Supremacy that is pulling pretty high on the main count. Check them out!

https://supremacy-rs.com

you go above/beyond for rage recruiting and keeping their rivalry/clan alive, but they still call you a retard on your pk trip audio... have some self respect and go somewhere that actually appreciates u. real talk bro. i don't mean this as a flame, genuine.

49 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

you go above/beyond for rage recruiting and keeping their rivalry/clan alive, but they still call you a retard on your pk trip audio... have some self respect and go somewhere that actually appreciates u. real talk bro. i don't mean this as a flame, genuine.

Being that I'm a pure I'm only interested in pure clans but thanks for the offer.

like honestly bro im not flaming or saying this because we're in rival clans. i would never slave for a clan that disrespects me like that on trips. clans come and go, they're a time and a place. but respect or a lack thereof is something that sticks forever if you let it slide.