Cherry on Top

pam

5 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

i like this thread because it shows me how much i get under your skin and demoralize your clan. your big win for the day is posting some ancient audio of me messing with a retarded 4oreigner 😊

No it shows how much an xlpc snipe team can get under your skin, how obsessed you are with this game, how easily triggered and weak minded you are

You get seriously emotional over a mid week run in holy shit, not healthy man take a walk outside

9 minutes ago, Tom Valor said:

No it shows how much an xlpc snipe team can get under your skin, how obsessed you are with this game, how easily triggered and weak minded you are

You get seriously emotional over a mid week run in holy shit, not healthy man take a walk outside

that asap kid was like, yelling and losing his cool, my natural reaction to that is to troll/mock someone when they do that.

i ran into him at edge and i was like "yo dude lets do a friendly pkri we're a new clan but there isn't much active in gmt time lets get some events"

kid shows up an hour early when we agreed on a time in his own timezone cuz braindead asap didnt know it was daylight savings hours almost a month after the switch (i'm on a different continent and i figured it out,) had the nerve to call me late  @'s me about 50 times, then brings mains and almost twice as many pures as agreed. the kid was spamming me with so many @s and sperging so hard that i made the judgement call "nobody's cringe enough to bring mains to a 10v pkri" so i didnt log mine. i called him and fucked with him a bit while my friends sat in the call laughing their asses off (edited out) and he ended the call raging out, spamming my discord dms with all caps, and blocking me.

honestly pretty cringe for asap/northern.

1 hour ago, ┣┫_88 said:

that asap kid was like, yelling and losing his cool, my natural reaction to that is to troll/mock someone when they do that.

i ran into him at edge and i was like "yo dude lets do a friendly pkri we're a new clan but there isn't much active in gmt time lets get some events"

kid shows up an hour early when we agreed on a time in his own timezone cuz braindead asap didnt know it was daylight savings hours almost a month after the switch (i'm on a different continent and i figured it out,) had the nerve to call me late  @'s me about 50 times, then brings mains and almost twice as many pures as agreed. the kid was spamming me with so many @s and sperging so hard that i made the judgement call "nobody's cringe enough to bring mains to a 10v pkri" so i didnt log mine. i called him and fucked with him a bit while my friends sat in the call laughing their asses off (edited out) and he ended the call raging out, spamming my discord dms with all caps, and blocking me.

tldr u dont have to write a bible here buddy, that vid is awful and so is ur quality + sup's quality l0l

10 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

no1 cares about your paragraph rofl