Cherry on Top

pam

1 minute ago, ┣┫_88 said:

smoked at boneyard l0000

literally avoided fighting rivals cuz foe wouldnt off you

rough sunday, all you got out of it was a gif of killing 3 kids right after we gwased apex.

dude. no one takes supremacy seriously anymore (did they ever?). We all know how full of shit you guys are. How are you going to tell me what happened when ...

1. I was there from beginning to end on all fights and straight up smoked every sup member I put my hands on and alongside the other 79 big dick bears made all of your asses tele every fight.
2. We have THREE POV's that show us smoking your asses and your CD mains lol. 

1 minute ago, B S A said:

dude. no one takes supremacy seriously anymore (did they ever?). We all know how full of shit you guys are. How are you going to tell me what happened when ...

1. I was there from beginning to end on all fights and straight up smoked every sup member I put my hands on and alongside the other 79 big dick bears made all of your asses tele every fight.
2. We have THREE POV's that show us smoking your asses and your CD mains lol. 

ill admit you guys do a really good job of the propaganda. ive had a few friends bully me like "how can you lose to dogshit rage" but they all changed their minds after i invited them to trips.

1 hour ago, ┣┫_88 said:

"the trip was actually really good" quote from my hella unbias invite today who thought rage was winning

really good is nothing compared to rage's superior trip tho l0l you guys got fucked like 4x today including several gwases, 3at on drugs, cd mains +25 couldnt save you.. you're just getting brainwashed rn lil fella

2 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

i left your clan 10 minutes into my first pk trip because your callers/organization were dogshit.

afterwards you apologized to jap about how bad the pk trip was and asked us to come back. LOOL.

i can attest to this l0l spiral would not stop pming tribe leadership apologizing about their bad trip.

25 minutes ago, sup kyle said:

i slammed ur clan down 12 today at boneyard it didnt take long l0000l

all these dogs are replying to h88 l0000000000000000000000000000000000000l

it took me like 1 page to change the topic of their audio leak thread to being about rage defending how shit their clan is. thanks for barking for me, dogs. anyways im offing, u guys have fun now :)

Just now, sup kyle said:

ye bro say that to ur 25 ingame the entire fight

that's why u didnt post my audio of that fight l000l cuz u were getting shit on

loving the excuses tho keep em comin

We could flame back and forth all day Kyle, but I'm genuinely curious. You've been in Supremacy since the beginning.

When did you start being okay with openly bringing/teaming with mains against a clan that doesn't bring them?

2 minutes ago, BvG said:

We could flame back and forth all day Kyle, but I'm genuinely curious. You've been in Supremacy since the beginning.

When did you start being okay with openly bringing/teaming with mains against a clan that doesn't bring them?

considering i was at the trip today and brenda farts is camping my leader on a main i think its perfectly fine that i smoke ur clan with mains

stop bringing them and yes i would have an issue using mains on a clan that isnt

idc if u bring 1 main or 3 mains or whatever im retaliating full force l0l u guys will never learn

thanks for the question news reporter

2 minutes ago, sup kyle said:

considering i was at the trip today and brenda farts is camping my leader on a main i think its perfectly fine that i smoke ur clan with mains

stop bringing them and yes i would have an issue using mains on a clan that isnt

idc if u bring 1 main or 3 mains or whatever im retaliating full force l0l u guys will never learn

thanks for the question news reporter

If one person, which may or may not be rage, (no idea idk the rsn) attacks you on a main, you mass login mains?

Shows how weak your leadership really is, and how much Rage has really gotten to you.

GL in the future Kyle, you're a good guy, hope you guys decide to drop the mains soon--but i won't be holding my breath.