Supremacy Vs Rage. 75 vs 75 minimum?

Ace Krave

Would you like to see this happen?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this happen?

• Yes
    • No

7 hours ago, Rage Guy said:

Sup won’t accept a 40v40 min never mind a 75v75 and Rage would need to sit 15 whilst sup would need to get 10 invites, give sups lazy leadership time to recruit before proposing this.

edgi won't accept prep because "sup will leak our first pile" heard this from a few different rage members

i hope they do accept prep with us, otherwise the scene will go stale with everyone avoiding preps with their rivals (foe, rage)

1 hour ago, ┣┫_88 said:

edgi won't accept prep because "sup will leak our first pile" heard this from a few different rage members

i hope they do accept prep with us, otherwise the scene will go stale with everyone avoiding preps with their rivals (foe, rage)

oof i don't accept preps im an advisor. second of all 75 v 75 is a full out

3 hours ago, Dynamic said:

unbiased opinion

This rivalry will probably never go to clanwars.

Supremacy performs better on saturdays, rage better on sundays.

I don't see supremacy beating rage on sundays, I do think rage can beat supremacy on saturdays because they pull more, but this is most likely retaliated with supremacy mains. If saturdays are matched and no mains supremacy wins.

Clan wars f2p sup will win, p2p i have no idea.

i agree with this

There is no way in hell Supremacy beats in P2P. 

F2P, maybe. We have yet to find out since they always bring mains and their 10+ clan friends. 

Give us one clean Saturday Supremacy. One clean Saturday and let's see what happens. One clean Saturday. 

1 hour ago, B S A said:

F2P, maybe. We have yet to find out since they always bring mains and their 10+ clan friends. 

Give us one clean Saturday Supremacy. One clean Saturday and let's see what happens. One clean Saturday. 

we smoked you on sunday 70v85 where you failed to regain opts higher than us, stfu LMFAO we'd destroy you in both servers

6 hours ago, B S A said:

just because u pull 30-40 sandcrab recruits making u fight up 15 in evry p2p fight doesnt meen ur good at it,