Knockout Vs. Rage P2P Mini's 4-1 | Ft. Scum Tatics + 4v5 w/Dc Comeback

موني

NIqXtPu.png

★ Moni ★ Nate ★ Arro ★ Fib ★ Duncan ★ Chad ★

After Rage winning Round 1 of Set 1 there was some unnecessary baiting/flaming from rage's side but as expected we came back and won. Set 2 they attacked w/no prays up on gate group and lost the round, we also had a dc and won.

3eb986db5531c2453c2d855a3df9200d.png

Image result for was easy meme

I2henwr.png

Moni

Chad

@nawe @robbyy

Rage mentality:  OK WERE GOING TO RUSH ON ATTACKING ROUND THE SECOND GATE FALLS WITH NO OVERHEADS AND CHEESE THEM FOR ONE ROUND..... Loses. Rage: FUCK OK OK I GOT NEXT ROUND WE GOING TO DDOS NATE AS SOON AS WE ATTACK FOR A CHEESE ROUND WIN!!!.. Still loses. Rage: FUCK SUPREMACY IS FUCKING US IN THE RIVALRY AND WE CANT WIN A MINI TO SAVE OUT LIFE TIME TO CLOSE 

37 minutes ago, N Ranges said:

Rage mentality:  OK WERE GOING TO RUSH ON ATTACKING ROUND THE SECOND GATE FALLS WITH NO OVERHEADS AND CHEESE THEM FOR ONE ROUND..... Loses. Rage: FUCK OK OK I GOT NEXT ROUND WE GOING TO DDOS NATE AS SOON AS WE ATTACK FOR A CHEESE ROUND WIN!!!.. Still loses. Rage: FUCK SUPREMACY IS FUCKING US IN THE RIVALRY AND WE CANT WIN A MINI TO SAVE OUT LIFE TIME TO CLOSE 

I agree man rage mini ddoser klen

1 hour ago, N Ranges said:

fuck up with that be ready shit, kids foaming at the mouth to try and get a single win vs ko so gross have some respect when you fight. 

l00l they did vs us aswell chad just chill obviously they were desperate last night lol they did it in 2 diff minis they were losing both the whole time so wanted to get a dub its obvious and w/e at this point

Thanks for the mini's rage

8 hours ago, N Ranges said:

HAHAHA