Knockout Vs. Rage P2P Mini's 4-1 | Ft. Scum Tatics + 4v5 w/Dc Comeback

موني

11 hours ago, N Ranges said:

Rage mentality:  OK WERE GOING TO RUSH ON ATTACKING ROUND THE SECOND GATE FALLS WITH NO OVERHEADS AND CHEESE THEM FOR ONE ROUND..... Loses. Rage: FUCK OK OK I GOT NEXT ROUND WE GOING TO DDOS NATE AS SOON AS WE ATTACK FOR A CHEESE ROUND WIN!!!.. Still loses. Rage: FUCK SUPREMACY IS FUCKING US IN THE RIVALRY AND WE CANT WIN A MINI TO SAVE OUT LIFE TIME TO CLOSE 

lmao you need to chill it was a mini kid

12 hours ago, N Ranges said:

Rage mentality:  OK WERE GOING TO RUSH ON ATTACKING ROUND THE SECOND GATE FALLS WITH NO OVERHEADS AND CHEESE THEM FOR ONE ROUND..... Loses. Rage: FUCK OK OK I GOT NEXT ROUND WE GOING TO DDOS NATE AS SOON AS WE ATTACK FOR A CHEESE ROUND WIN!!!.. Still loses. Rage: FUCK SUPREMACY IS FUCKING US IN THE RIVALRY AND WE CANT WIN A MINI TO SAVE OUT LIFE TIME TO CLOSE 

wipe the dribble off your chin

13 hours ago, N Ranges said:

Hey mongoloid, looks like you’ve been eating the same roadkill as that guy from sup who's been spending his free time politically pressuring clans. Stick to fucking your sister and stay off our forums.

14 hours ago, Moni said:

NIqXtPu.png

★ Moni ★ Nate ★ Arro ★ Fib ★ Duncan ★ Chad ★

After Rage winning Round 1 of Set 1 there was some unnecessary baiting/flaming from rage's side but as expected we came back and won. Set 2 they attacked w/no prays up on gate group and lost the round, we also had a dc and won.

3eb986db5531c2453c2d855a3df9200d.png

Image result for was easy meme

I2henwr.png

Moni

@nawe @robbyy

Rage did the same scum tactic to SBA yesterday, attack with no prays on to avoid getting 4-0 setted.