Yuck! Rage is a doxxing clan???

H88

Just now, ┣┫_88 said:

out of context? his first dm to me contained my irl loc. there's no context to it.

Yeah yet you're calling it a dox, as I said https://whatismyipaddress.com  geo location lookup

If your intentions were to not take this out of context, you would have put the picture in the original post. Instead you chose to hide it just like Supremacy does all week (?)

2 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

creepy af, later said he asked around to find where i live

said he's just trying to be friendly and meet me with a group of people at a club i can't bring a strap to hmmmmm? as if i don't know what it looks like when some1's trying to set you up to get jumped.

1. holy shit you're stupid. Dude, keep discreting shitpremacy with your stupidity. What a fn baseless topic that's just looking to damage Rage's rep lol.

Keep smudging any dignity that people had for your clan. Already, no one respects you guys and shit like this is just making it worse.

2. Stop talking like you have street cred or would do anything if you could. We all know just from hearing your voice that you're 130 lbs max. You're not strapping shit either. 

1 minute ago, Tom Valor said:

Yeah yet you're calling it a dox, as I said https://whatismyipaddress.com  geo location lookup

If your intentions were to not take this out of context, you would have put the picture in the original post. Instead you chose to hide it just like Supremacy does all week (?)

explain what's out of context here 🤣 sounds like you're bargaining and making rationalizations for scummy behavior.

7 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

explain what's out of context here 🤣 sounds like you're bargaining and making rationalizations for scummy behavior.

You seriously have to read up on some books or get your brain active again, your topic is taken heavilty out of context, refer to my previous post(s)

1 hour ago, ┣┫_88 said:

a night club i used to frequent, next to where i live, where that kinda shit is super commonplace yeah hmmm big think here

basic ass street smarts if you've ever left your house: if some nigga you don't know wants to meet you somewhere you can't bring a firearm to, while you're alone and he's with a group, you're getting jumped.

Y’all really think edgi is that violent. Are you scared of Edgi? 

You're the type to meet someone at a Starbucks aren’t you? 

Sups logic: Dox Stores. Takes picture of him on cruise, post on their forums, makes it headbanner. “ if you ever go outside” 

54 minutes ago, BvG said:

why r u doxing our members h88?

smh sad doxer clan supremacy..........

1a99d3704114986f1ad89802561963b5-png.jpg

this is unacceptable behavior

he sent it to me willingly, discord saves every image u send in cache even if u delete it. watch vid i literally say i'm not scummy enough to post it, like you are.

48 minutes ago, Alcher said:

l000l rage so mad about losing on a game ,had to bring IRL into this

shitters l00l

lol tbr said "i have your email" on sb disc and deleted the message

about a throw away account i made on gmail 5 minutes earlier