Yuck! Rage is a doxxing clan???

H88

8 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

a night club i used to frequent, next to where i live, where that kinda shit is super commonplace yeah hmmm big think here

basic ass street smarts if you've ever left your house: if some nigga you don't know wants to meet you somewhere you can't bring a firearm to, while you're alone and he's with a group, you're getting jumped.

Don't be such a fucking pussy

8 minutes ago, Bluewatch said:

Didn't read the topic but doxing is sad. I'm sure edgi didn't dox you because he's not that type of guy.

Lets keep this strictly RS related guys.

i thought he was cool when i was in redemption, too.

but sadly its true, he's bringing irl into runescape. same with this attempt from spiral (he thought i was crippled at the time he posted this)

fx9VYeS.png

7 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

i thought he was cool when i was in redemption, too.

but sadly its true, he's bringing irl into runescape. same with this attempt from spiral (he thought i was crippled at the time he posted this)

fx9VYeS.png

He’s not bringing irl to rs lmao. Dude asked you to get a couple of drinks and you told him you’d get him jumped if you knew what he looked like. 

4 minutes ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

He’s not bringing irl to rs lmao. Dude asked you to get a couple of drinks and you told him you’d get him jumped if you knew what he looked like. 

creepy kid's first pm to me is my irl loc.

i apologize for the thread if edgi is like, autistic or something, but yeah thats creepy and weird as fuck.

however there's zero case for what you're trying to make, when spiral is posting irl shit on page 1 of the topic. shit propaganda.

Just now, ┣┫_88 said:

creepy kid's first pm to me is my irl loc.

i apologize for the thread if edgi is like, autistic or something, but yeah thats creepy and weird as fuck.

You just said you were in another clan with him. You probably said where you live ( state wise) and he heard it. Asked you to get a couple of drinks, and once again you said you’d get him jumped. 

1 minute ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

You just said you were in another clan with him. You probably said where you live ( state wise) and he heard it. Asked you to get a couple of drinks, and once again you said you’d get him jumped. 

if your story is true, why is spiral posting IRL on page 1 of this topic?
what is your explanation for that detail?

and no, i never talked to edgi in redemption. this was his first DM to me, EVER.

8 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

if your story is true, why is spiral posting IRL on page 1 of this topic?
what is your explanation for that detail?

and no, i never talked to edgi in redemption. this was his first DM to me, EVER.

Ah did you post a youtube video of you running with your fast legs? So if you're not in a wheelchar/crippled then no one doxed you? You already said "I know who is giving my info out" so that person told spiral maybe? Just because someone knows you're in a wheelchair or not doesn't mean you've been doxed? 

I meant it in a way of maybe you were talking to someone in a channel on ts and Edgi was in that channel, not you speaking directly to edgi about where you live

14 hours ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

So him saying come to a night club is him doxing and trying to get you jumped :0

and I’m pretty sure the clan you’re in has doxed/ threaten to dox people... actually got proof of both if you’d like it. 

Thats rich coming from someone who was spamming one of our elders irl names.

Pussy. Dont do dumb shit like that and get mad when the favor is returned.

9 hours ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

Ah did you post a youtube video of you running with your fast legs? So if you're not in a wheelchar/crippled then no one doxed you? You already said "I know who is giving my info out" so that person told spiral maybe? Just because someone knows you're in a wheelchair or not doesn't mean you've been doxed? 

I meant it in a way of maybe you were talking to someone in a channel on ts and Edgi was in that channel, not you speaking directly to edgi about where you live

stfu doxxing rat

13 hours ago, sup kyle said:

Thats rich coming from someone who was spamming one of our elders irl names.

Pussy. Dont do dumb shit like that and get mad when the favor is returned.

Not mad? Was laughing even was talking to Alkerr when it happened. 

8 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

stfu doxxing rat

Never doxed, enjoy those fast running legs. 

39 minutes ago, sup kyle said:

u were crying and u apologized bro i think ur mad lmfao

You’re an idiot. I told him I’m sorry before sup did anything. Didn’t cry at all. Like I said I’ll show the whole conversation with Kim/Alkerr when I was laughing. Sup propaganda again.