Monday Mid-day PK ft. PKRI vs Purge, Rage

DilL

pnxry6s.png

We set out today with a lil 7 man pk trip, and my boy Ace Krave asked for a PKRI. We massed up 17 guys later peaking at 25 tigers and took on Purge at GDZ. We took the an early lead and were owning until everyone ran out of food. This fight went on for about 15 minutes. After we returned it was pretty even when Rage started crashing.

Rage was getting smoked for a smooth 15 minutes and they started logging on mains (lmfao). They didn't leave GDZ middle the entire time until they dip to gap so we decided to call it there after 30 minutes of gettin mad loot off Purge/Rage. Sick late crash Rage you got your clan smoked for 20 minutes l000l ty for return sets.

V9VVTzd.png

jA8863x.png

NAP8ks0.png

bkpKnzI.png

eA0yz2W.png

K2WRBlH.png

EVbvu8y.png

2i9YXkO.png

7h76CmB.png

2f8d3d0760f98b49b9c4f2b01ce58e54.png

b3c7556db96bb4271fab95617240cb76.png

2 hours ago, Tom Valor said:

Don't know if anyone actually believes this

Must be tiring  to keep thinking of excuses why you "won" a fight, in the mean time Rage is just sitting here winning and killing your clan, enjoying ourselves

2 videos of complete smoke for 20 minutes straight dawg lmaoo

8 hours ago, 'Jamie said:

nice man you literally have 1 other supremacy member sticking up for you  on your own topic lmao, there's going to be a rank meeting about you posting without 3at's permission

thanks jamie. my clan hardly cares about this website where your clan makes it a requirement be on here l0l