Rage vs sup

Swagman11

4 hours ago, Swagman11 said:

who is winning the rivalry?

I would say Supremacy is based on the weekends. I have compared both of their videos and it seems like rage has lost almost every fight they have had. Rage has the higher pull, but still manage to lose. I guess it must be the edge recruits they been mass recruiting. I was observing today, and Rage once again lose to Sup and then get owned by Foe at ca.

Ah yes, did you know sup didn't have a sunday topic last week?

I will admit that Sup can pull their weight during f2p, but they're also bringing 20 mains.

In p2p they lose every fight.

I want a clean fight on both servers, no mains no other clans. It will never happen

30 minutes ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

I will admit that Sup can pull their weight during f2p, but they're also bringing 20 mains.

I want a clean fight on both servers, no mains no other clans. It will never happen

i can agree on that. Sundays p2p, rage has the upperhand but in f2p sup is winning it atm. I am trying to stay unbiased on this, as you can see it. The mains doesnt belong to Supremacy btw and if you want to have a clean fight, then you need to pay up those mains to off.

3 minutes ago, Swagman11 said:

i can agree on that. Sundays p2p, rage has the upperhand but in f2p sup is winning it atm. I am trying to stay unbiased on this, as you can see it. The mains doesnt belong to Supremacy btw and if you want to have a clean fight, then you need to pay up those mains to off.

Yeah, not gonna pay lol

Rage's quality isn't where they want it. We're trying to get better and we are. Daily pk trips/inners/preps. Rage recently reopen. Of course the core members are doing great BUT we do have newer members to the whole multi clan  scene. We just have to give them some experience and they'll be good as well.

Sup has had 5 years to perfect the craft ( and they haven't) You can't expect rage to get it in a snap of the finger. Sup has a lot of core members as it's been open way longer. 

1 minute ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

Yeah, not gonna pay lol

Rage's quality isn't where they want it. We're trying to get better and we are. Daily pk trips/inners/preps. Rage recently reopen. Of course the core members are doing great BUT we do have newer members to the whole multi clan  scene. We just have to give them some experience and they'll be good as well.

Sup has had 5 years to perfect the craft ( and they haven't) You can't expect rage to get it in a snap of the finger. Sup has a lot of core members as it's been open way longer. 

ye, makes sense now. Gotta train up those noobs, then maybe you have a shot.

23 minutes ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

Yeah, not gonna pay lol

Closing for no reason when you was at the top of your game in 2017 set you guys back a year or so quality wise. But truth be told you're making progress. I'm really interested what rage can do when they're in their prime soon. 

9 minutes ago, Estranger said:

Sup is dogshit w/o mains that is already clear to each pureclan .Imagine talking when you legit cant compete without your mains .Cu in P2P where ur mains are irrelevant like your whole clan is.

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

Rage is obviously winning, shitpremacy is getting outpulled, ts leaked, has a dead ts throught the midweek. The only reason they have a bit of breathing room atm is because the rejects of the pure community wanna try to be a poor mans rot.

Rage winning without question, higher pulls, more activity, zero mains, POV's to show it.

Ngl, it feels like fighting rage is a challenge, they return well, they stick together, move to singles when needed (lol), they're quality is above mediocre. Although I've never seen Supremacy lose to Rage. It's always us that remains in the scene and on top of things during the weekends. Cw I can't tell, haven't had a prep in awhile.

5 hours ago, Estranger said:

Sup is dogshit w/o mains that is already clear to each pureclan .Imagine talking when you legit cant compete without your mains .Cu in P2P where ur mains are irrelevant like your whole clan is.

5 hours ago, Logic said:

Rage is obviously winning, shitpremacy is getting outpulled, ts leaked, has a dead ts throught the midweek. The only reason they have a bit of breathing room atm is because the rejects of the pure community wanna try to be a poor mans rot.

Well i just saw your video, and it looks like you spent 90% of the time in single. Then you went to cw to do inners, so you can satisfy your members.

15 hours ago, Nos said:

I'm still lost on how this rivalry even started tbh. Wasn't both clans on good terms beforehand?

It started because Rage dodged us on preps for months except for when Sharkbrew forced them to prep us if they wanted a chance in the tournament. I'm sure they also got tired of us spamming B-team at them trying to get them to prep us lmfao. This angered poor Niblet and he decided he had enough of being called the little brother so he decided to make a topic on his forums!

12 hours ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

ask ur leaders to prep us lmao

ur clan legit has fought us twice since opening in clanwars and we 3-0'd you both times. Now your leaders will tell you we're scared or some bullshit but the fact is they don't want to get exposed as frauds like when we destroyed you earlier in the year for my F2P tournament title.

ye and honestly rage is like 2-17 all time vs SUP. we legit used your clan to win COTM like 4 times l00l