[Rage Dominant Saturday] 85 Pures vs 120 Pures and 40 Mains

Spiral

1 hour ago, Swagman11 said:

Nice to see a losing topic

This dude is the type of guy to show up to a Pre-K, beats little kids' asses, then text his boys saying he whooped 10 guys in order to feel like an alpha. The only difference here is that the Pre schoolers ended up kicking his ass.

10 minutes ago, B S A said:

This dude is the type of guy to show up to a Pre-K, beats little kids' asses, then text his boys saying he whooped 10 guys in order to feel like an alpha. The only difference here is that the Pre schoolers ended up kicking his ass.

i agree man, i beat rage today and it felt like beating little kids. They just didnt fight back much.

11 minutes ago, Swagman11 said:

i agree man, i beat rage today and it felt like beating little kids. They just didnt fight back much.

Honestly bro, we need the competition so keep bringing those full rune sets to us. Lol its making us even better. Once you get demoralized and we go back to fighting other pure we're gonna be O.P.

3 minutes ago, B S A said:

Honestly bro, we need the competition so keep bringing those full rune sets to us. Lol its making us even better. Once you get demoralized and we go back to fighting other pure we're gonna be O.P.

ye i agree man, that u will stay like this as long cd is there.

1 hour ago, Backstabbed said:

This is horrible propaganda, try again later you dutch freak. 

Apparently, PMs weren't quite enough, as LY ranks sat muted in the Supremacy TS during the trip:

ba0b390e7e75ff2c2d2ee3d751d59d12.png

your loss you belgium scumbag, your teeth are as yellow as ur clans cape l0l