Imagine LMFAOO pt. 2

Fear The Beard

2 hours ago, I Rep Dutch said:

imagine pulling 80 and being forced to do inners.... on a Saturday.... "for fun"

uhmm, there is nothing wrong doing inners on a saturday?

It is actually. When a clan is not happy with their trip, they resort to doing inners to try to satisfy their members. 

22 minutes ago, Swagman11 said:

It is actually. When a clan is not happy with their trip, they resort to doing inners to try to satisfy their members. 

You're right, I was very unsatisfied. You, LY, and SUP ended in less than 2 hours! Not near enough action for the boys. We still had 80+ on corp hill as the last clan out.

5 minutes ago, BvG said:

You're right, I was very unsatisfied. You, LY, and SUP ended in less than 2 hours! Not near enough action for the boys. We still had 80+ on corp hill as the last clan out.

we got tired of forcing you to single. Once you go there, you have given up.

1 hour ago, BvG said:

good to see you guys got some practice in clanwars to warm yourselves up for losing to foe again since thats the only clan you'll prep lmfaooo

20 hours ago, Swagman11 said:

we got tired of forcing you to single. Once you go there, you have given up.

One of the worst arguments I have heard in ages, but whatever makes you happy (?)

Your clan is ass, an accurate representation of your own abilities! All my CD shooters are telling me how shit you are at this game, can't even click a couple of pixels lmao

Imagine giving up on everyone just to do whatever Don tells you to lmao, fucking disgusting