Rage's very bad f2p saturday spent in singles LMFAOO pt. 3

DilL

3 minutes ago, Tom Valor said:

Oh yea man; or he could have gone to work after the trip and edited/uploaded vid when he came back?

Nonetheless, supremacy pulled 60 to their only event of the week, stupid hiding clan! 

also; QEz3Nzq.png

no one believes u lol

9 minutes ago, Broxxx said:

I want to welcome back Supremacy to sharkbrew, it's been a while.. weak propaganda from you dill, I hope you don't speak to much on todays trip buddy I don't wanna do you like that 

talking about speaking LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10 minutes ago, Tom Valor said:

Oh yea man; or he could have gone to work after the trip and edited/uploaded vid when he came back?

Nonetheless, supremacy pulled 60 to their only event of the week, stupid hiding clan! 

also; QEz3Nzq.png

talking about us pulling 60 and then post a pic of us with 63 pures ingame. u mad we had 73 and u couldnt hang with that? lmfao

7 minutes ago, BvG said:

There's a reason our pulls have stabilized at 80+ and yours keep dropping every week.

Reliance on mains will get you nowhere, a lesson I learned in OP.

You can keep making your propaganda posts and spend hours trying to dissect videos, but I doubt you'll hit 60 on today's trip.

"yOu cAn kEeP mAkInG pRopAgAnDa pOsTs" 

stfu lmfao. i killed your clan and there's nothing you can do about it.

1 hour ago, BvG said:

There's a reason our pulls have stabilized at 80+ and yours keep dropping every week.

You can keep making your propaganda posts and spend hours trying to dissect videos, but I doubt you'll hit 60 on today's trip. Hope you have learned your lesson in Op, and we will see where that will take you with Rage.

yet you still lose every Saturday. Recruit more people, because you obviously need to have 2x numbers to even compete. Hopefully you have learned something with the experience in Op, and we will see how that will help you lmfao.

1 hour ago, Swagman11 said:

yet you still lose every Saturday. Recruit more people, because you obviously need to have 2x numbers to even compete. Hopefully you have learned something with the experience in Op, and we will see how that will help you lmfao.

cd died lmfao shit clan no history 

6 hours ago, BvG said:

You can keep making your propaganda posts and spend hours trying to dissect videos, but I doubt you'll hit 60 on today's trip.

Sup pulled 72 Saturday and 75 Sunday. And literally 1/3 of rages pull today we’re leaks LMFAOO