Rage Sunday / 100 Bears Maul the Wilderness

pam

Ok @pam @MunqkiI’ve got some breaking news. 

@Mustafahas volunteered to do the forfeit, he was quoted to have said “I’d take a bullet for supremacy, even a methane bullet!” 

But I just got off the phone with tetovas agent and he said Tetovas methane bullets have 3ats name on them so there will be no negotiations regarding this, it’s a take it or leave it deal.

1 minute ago, Rage Guy said:

@Mustafahas volunteered to do the forfeit, he was quoted to have said “I’d take a bullet for supremacy, even a methane bullet!” 

But I just got off the phone with tetovas agent and he said Tetovas methane bullets have 3ats name on them so there will be no negotiations regarding this, it’s a take it or leave it deal.

@Mustafavery noble of you, but you've heard the man.

3at has to be the one to pry the fart from tetovas arse with his lungs.

Just now, Rage Guy said:

trying to take 1 for the team, very respectable mustafa, however.... its not enough