rage scummy doxer clan

Fear The Beard

3 hours ago, JimmyWoo said:

hahahahahahahhahahahah do YOU really talk about dox? fucking rat

go train your account ur to busy on sb

What I thought. Disregard your leader threatening  to dox people. No I don’t really talk about doxing people as I never have and never will. Shits not that serious. 

13 minutes ago, B S A said:

Lol @Fear The Beard is the biggest pussy I know. He shits his pants constantly thinking everyone is a doxer. Look below.

https://ibb.co/f8Shw3m

https://ibb.co/k5CWm4d

Best part is Sup thinks I doxed Kim when their ranks were saying her ( full ) name when I was a member. 

He said Kim’s name! Must’ve doxed her

On 10/15/2019 at 5:35 PM, Slumpremacy for close said:

Best part is Sup thinks I doxed Kim when their ranks were saying her ( full ) name when I was a member. 

He said Kim’s name! Must’ve doxed her

Serieus question: what got you so mad that you decided to leave and hate the clan? 

5 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Serieus question: what got you so mad that you decided to leave and hate the clan? 

I don’t hate supremacy, I dislike a couple of the ranks. All sorts of stuff Doxing people, black mailing, propaganda. Idec about them posting my irl shit on their head banner. It was hilarious. 

they try and cover so much stuff up it’s ridiculous. 

You can say most clans are the same way, and a decent amount of pvp clans are but supremacy is the worse for it.

not to mention they make fun of Mickey. 

im still friends with a couple people in the clan. Just dislike some ranks that’s all. 

the reason I said Kim name in game is because their ranks were talking shit about one of Rages people about IRL stuff. sup plays victim to everything but usually the ones that start it.