Sunday Massacre / 95 Bears, soup SLUMPED

pam

Just now, Swagman11 said:

what can the leak to do us lmfao. Its not like you were quick enough to avoid us lol. We got you everytime you were in single or multi. If i cared about leaks, i wouldnt have open cc.

i dont think us avoiding you is very honest of you to say, we literally killed like 15 of you today l000l

Just now, pam said:

i dont think us avoiding you is very honest of you to say, we literally killed like 15 of you today l000l

we killed triple as many people as you did. And even got 3 +1s from you and Ly. Keep running to bandits lol. I love that you think that would help.

2 minutes ago, Swagman11 said:

we killed triple as many people as you did. And even got 3 +1s from you and Ly. Keep running to bandits lol. I love that you think that would help.

Hahaha you rat bastard, imagine spending your weekend on a med taking orders from two imperial retards who didn’t have the mental capacity to keep their clan open 

Just now, Rage Guy said:

Hahaha you rat bastard, imagine spending your weekend on a med taking orders from two imperial retards who didn’t have the mental capacity to keep their clan open 

Lmfao good intel m8. I enjoy doing this, more than pure clanning. We dictate your fights, and we decide if you can win or not. Remember our name, loser. 

1 minute ago, Swagman11 said:

Lmfao good intel m8. I enjoy doing this, more than pure clanning. We dictate your fights, and we decide if you can win or not. Remember our name, loser. 

2a5152a620c4603864e060746392eb00.png

e8d4afc8b79ab5ddfe066443b3739e58.png

Where did you clear us? This shows otherwise =s

from 18 to 0

3 minutes ago, Swagman11 said:

you don't dictate shit. Anytime we drag you to multi you go for a fun run. WE dictate what you do kid. 

4 minutes ago, Swagman11 said:

yeah i remember imperial as that shit clan who couldnt compete with a brand new clan full of noobs, garbage

we literally logged into you at sperm and killed 5 of you LMAO

3 minutes ago, pam said:

yeah i remember imperial as that shit clan who couldnt compete with a brand new clan full of noobs, garbage

we literally logged into you at sperm and killed 5 of you LMAO

actually we wanted to logg under you, but you did half the work for us and let us kill you on log in. Smh. Then you got rushed from north lol.

13 minutes ago, Swagman11 said:

My clan is pulling close to 100 every trip, yours closed and you’ve spent the last month ragging on meds. 

Yet we’re the losers, don’t make me laugh! There’s a reason your beta leaders won’t open another pure clan - they’re simply incapable, they got closed by CP Sam after all

Just now, Rage Guy said:

My clan pulled is pulling close to 100 every trip, yours closed and you’ve spent the last month ragging on meds. 

Yet we’re the losers, don’t make me laugh! There’s a reason your beta leaders won’t open another pure clan - they’re simply incapable, they got closed by CP Sam after all

Let me remind you again. This is what my clan did to you. You can call us Imperial, if that makes you feel better. Only 2 people that killed your clan, are in your clan atm. Rest are new to the scene. It is just funny how much damage we do to you with the amount we had compared to what you have. You and the ranks, are easy to break and too stupid to be able to handle mains. I know that from experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pip9iTxViUE

5 minutes ago, Swagman11 said:

Let me remind you again. This is what my clan did to you. You can call us Imperial, if that makes you feel better. Only 2 people that killed your clan, are in your clan atm. Rest are new to the scene. It is just funny how much damage we do to you with the amount we had compared to what you have. You and the ranks, are easy to break and too stupid to be able to handle mains. I know that from experience.

Dude you couldn’t handle pure clanning, you just weren’t good enough it’s that simple 

7 minutes ago, Swagman11 said:

Aren’t you some fucking moron leading 10 man main trips to snipe pure clans? Lmfao you’re so irrelevant moron keep bumping up the #1 PURE CLANS topic

3 minutes ago, Swagman11 said:

yeah bro u were planning on logging into us at multi by yourself without ly/sup close by? thats strange bc i dont think you've ever done that

all you're willing to do without those clans is hug single, don't lie to me boy

11 minutes ago, Swagman11 said:

We could easily smash ur mains with ours if we wanted but we are not a scummy clan and we dont support cancer.  All ur good at is ragging pures with mains, should we be amazed?