[Shitpremacy Audio Leak] Rage makes pig 3at squeal all trip long

Niblet

Brilliant video editing, I rate this leak highly as the audio clearly corresponds with the video in-game in real time. Looks like two clear cut victories for Rage today. Expecting to see something big from Supremacy to counter this next weekend.

That's all from me today,  your host and unbiased observer.

5 hours ago, B S A said:

anyone have footage of 3at being specd out by a "main?" lmfao. Word on the street is that is was a pure. Gotta love that little liar. 

He didn’t get speced out by a main. I killed him. On my non maxed account they love to talk about. Can post the video if anyone would like. 

16 minutes ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

YctV8nV.png

same spot in vid, not a main in sight, after we fought a clan and cleared them we ran south cause sup tried to get a winning screenie 

@DilLhey bitch here's ur leader dying to a pure then not having the balls to admit it and saying he died to a main. You guys are pathetic.

9 hours ago, Sybren said:

The countdown to telly out was interesting to hear.

Where are the days when pure clans had a 'no teleport' rule during fights.

To much crashing, can’t get clean 1v1 as soon as clans hear that other clans are 1v1 they go and crash/clear the ones that won then claim the victory for themselves. 

people care about the pride to much

2 hours ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

To much crashing, can’t get clean 1v1 as soon as clans hear that other clans are 1v1 they go and crash/clear the ones that won then claim the victory for themselves. 

True, and it's the same issue in other scenes as well. Pathetic.

If this continues clans will only have CWA's left for some fair fights :) 

Too many of the current clan leaderships think it's about leaks or having rag mains with them. 

10 hours ago, Slumpremacy for close said:

a big underlying problem with the scene is that leadership in every clan are too afraid of losing, and too deeply invested in pride. the end result is that clans fight less, nobody goes above 30 wild anymore, nobody fights to death anymore, and clans only take action if they think they have an overwhelming advantage.

this rings true from the bottom of the barrel shittiest revs teams, to the most established legacy clans and top lpc's. everyone does it.

it makes sense with how much time various ranks have invested into their clans, but still, shit or get off the pot. more ranks in more clans need to embrace the mantra, "every clan closes eventually" and focus more on just, having fun along the way.

idk, it all seems weird to me. the pvp clanning community i came from before OSRS had mechanics that force clans to war each other over access to pvm content and relevancy. even the shittest of clans would participate. osrs has no such mechanic, so a big problem with pure clanning is that fights only happen on the basis of, when a few ranks in 2 different clans feel like it.

2 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

a big underlying problem with the scene is that leadership in every clan are too afraid of losing, and too deeply invested in pride. the end result is that clans fight less, nobody goes above 30 wild anymore, nobody fights to death anymore, and clans only take action if they think they have an overwhelming advantage.

this rings true from the bottom of the barrel shittiest revs teams, to the most established legacy clans and top lpc's. everyone does it.

it makes sense with how much time various ranks have invested into their clans, but still, shit or get off the pot. more ranks in more clans need to embrace the mantra, "every clan closes eventually" and focus more on just, having fun along the way.

idk, it all seems weird to me. the pvp clanning community i came from before OSRS had mechanics that force clans to war each other over access to pvm content and relevancy. even the shittest of clans would participate. osrs has no such mechanic, so a big problem with pure clanning is that fights only happen on the basis of, when a few ranks in 2 different clans feel like it.

shitpremacy doesn't sound like the clan for u lad

3 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

i fear none, i battle all

idk, runescape pure clanning's just really casual compared to what i'm used to. i'm used to 2 week long return fights, camping enemy ranks 24/7 at login screen for days so they can't log on, members being required to give irl phone number + work hours and maintain 95% attendance on wars that often start at 2-5am, etc. there aren't many people in the runescape pure community, ranks included, who could maintain the standard of member rank in that community.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:14 PM, Sybren said:

The countdown to telly out was interesting to hear.

Where are the days when pure clans had a 'no teleport' rule during fights.

Seriously. I got tbed this past weekend and actually laughed. What the fuck kind of shit is that. No wonder no fights are happening at GDZ.

I don't have a dog in this fight but I'm sure glad I didn't join sup. Literally intro'd on their forums, asked if I could come on a saturday trip, was told yes, then while trying to join CC I got kicked and had my account on their forums removed. I get that your ranks didn't communicate and whoever said I could come fucked up.... but really? Then I got flamed immediately after. Your pulls would be better if you didn't waste people's time when they try and join your clan. 

Guess they are the CP/TLP of this era.