[Vote] GodStarPk community advisor

GodStarPk  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• What is your clanning/pvp history?
    Olympus Pures/Corrupt Pures/EOP/Rage
  • How many months have you been in the Clanning/PvP community?
  • Please write a short summary of the current problems with the scene/sharkbrew and how you plan on helping bridging this gap between Sharkbrew and the community

The issues are basic. Mains being used at events, the corruption in leadership among-st clans, and other leaders not enforcing a truce among-st the "main" issue to keep rivalries overdid. I plan to work alongside the leaders of each clan also work among-st the members of the clan. The members opinions might be overlooked based off of biased leadership which we all have witnessed.  A meeting once a month among-st a representative of each clan to discuss lines being crossed during wilderness and prep events. Everyone knows that I have very good relationships among-st leaders previously, and it's not to only help the clan I'm in, but to help everyone's. Thank you.

• I elect to maintain my activity and to execute my duties to the best of my abilities
    Yes

wouldn't be surprised if rage ranks mass poked teamspeak to get their entire clan to go vote yes 

but i like your intentions, gl.

1 minute ago, DilL said:

wouldn't be surprised if rage ranks mass poked teamspeak to get their entire clan to go vote yes 

but i like your intentions, gl.

@DilLI don't represent just Rage. It would be a nice representation. I haven't app'd for them yet though my brother. I've done my intro. You know just as much as i do that I've always been unbiased

no because ur not active enough and nobody knows who u are and you have no impact in the clanning scene therefor no relevance therefor ur a nobody who can do nothing.

4 hours ago, AK 4U said:

no because ur not active enough and nobody knows who u are and you have no impact in the clanning scene therefor no relevance therefor ur a nobody who can do nothing.

AK I tbink I remember you fron you startung your own clan and it didn’t go theu correctly