Rage Takes on Supremacy and Legacy 1v2 in the Caves

pam

fhqlP0R.png

Massed up 28 Bears to go dick soup at the caves and were greeted with the usual 2v1 from them and legapoo.

Sup's lack of experience pking in the caves came to light as we out maneuvered them and got them into multiple clumps and cut off their returners, forcing them to stand inside of dragons taking damage for no reason. 

2 minutes passed of us killing their returners with no sign of a reaction from the shitters so we ran down south through the corrider and picked off members as we went. Sup tried to rush down the eastern corridor and were gwassed for the 2nd time. We pulled south and killed all of the noobs sitting south in the cave.

After gaining to a 3:1 KDA we teled out with our loots. With no shame soup and legapoo came to spam us together at edge despite their failed attempt at getting a full clear on us.

Vid speaks for itself: 28 Rage vs 30 Supremacy (+ their mains lol) + 10 LY

@Broxxx

@Bluewatch

@Logic

Sup/Ly holding pockets

fa312c0f3b9bf22154b3f0de23bc2d2d.png

nt8W39P.png

X09OlTw.png

GnDAZoa.png

qGeMLjJ.png

9mTrYbX.png

gXtCm4E.png

dVjtF8i.png

9mTrYbX.png

fa64595dcd818c264424451ceab46755.png

hrUbtkq.png

4V1gnpe.png

Wasn't there, but I just watched Broxx's vid (he didn't die) and it speaks for itself.

Shows us smoking Sup, LY rush, we go northeast, kill off most of Sup. Their stragglers move to dragons where LY's group is, we move south to Caves. We rip apart Sup at revs, tele out as LY get a re-rush with basically no deaths on the part of Rage.

Embaressing 2v1 attempt. There's a reason LY/SUP don't have a topic up. Such a terribly coordinated teaming attempt, much more of a challenge when Sup bends the knee and straps on their T27 capes. I'm sure having those will soon be a requirement for gear sets on SUP's application, that is if they don't merge first.