Chapter 1: Why you always (ly)ing

Lord Ex

Sam is so broke he's willing to give people who were leaking his locs/audio advancement in his shitty clan to have any chance competing with RS / RAGE LOL. Bro I'd rather join blunt purez than be a real dedicated LY member

NIpuheP.png

1 hour ago, H I T T A said:

Wasn’t LYs entire point of opening to set an example by NOT bringing mains? Like that was their whole point. No mains no matter what. 

lol thanks for exposing these retards. Fucking scumbags man

No problem! We aren’t finished yet tho..stay tuned

25 minutes ago, Yaz said:

you wrote this post but LY will still pull 80 and smoke all clans 

Dint make me come out of retirement just to end your clan

not to mention all the fucked things you said./did as an Ly rank

? ly is the bottom of the barrel in terms of everything pure clanning. Sad to see someone like u has been brainwashed by the likes of sam

12 minutes ago, Niblet said:

? ly is the bottom of the barrel in terms of everything pure clanning. Sad to see someone like u has been brainwashed by the likes of sam

Stfu no1 is brainwashed, we don’t just flood sb with random shit. We don’t depend on having a top post to feel a sense of self worth. Please exit my mentions, and go back to circle jerking with your cringe ass squad 

5 hours ago, Yaz said:

you wrote this post but LY will still pull 80 and smoke all clans 

Dint make me come out of retirement just to end your clan

not to mention all the fucked things you said./did as an Ly rank

Prep me or ask your ranks why they won’t

6 hours ago, Yaz said:

Stfu no1 is brainwashed, we don’t just flood sb with random shit. We don’t depend on having a top post to feel a sense of self worth. Please exit my mentions, and go back to circle jerking with your cringe ass squad 

? i listen to ur trip audio so i know how much propaganda u believe. legashit is the most scumbag clan out there and this shows it. 

7 hours ago, Yaz said:

Flood sb? You legitimately leaked shit of rage & Resistance last week.. you started this now you want to cry wolf..you’re smarter than this yaz..disappointing response to say the least