Jagex considers the following plugins unacceptable:

Leadership tools: 

Cape Counter

CC Counter

Combat tools:

Combat style plugins

Multi Lines

Freeze timers 

I have always held an awkward stance on freeze timers as I feel personal freeze timers are okay, but either everybody or nobody should have other players freeze timers. Cape counter and CC counter are integral to awareness both of your own clan and the clan you are fighting - I never felt any which way about multi lines but the style hider so players dont accidentally select defensive combat styles definitely did more good than harm. 

I'm extremely disappointed in this stance as multi now involves more guesswork than anything else without risking your account being banned. I can't even tell you if I wrote my own client with these plugins if they could detect them or not - but the vanilla client fucking sucks. 

The only real downside for clanning is the team Cape counters, but hopefully with the clanning system they'll have something that'll help out with that.

Hopefully this won't have a huge effect on the snowflakes of the community who are unable to clan on a vanilla client

1 minute ago, Murd said:

The only real downside for clanning is the team Cape counters, but hopefully with the clanning system they'll have something that'll help out with that.

Hopefully this won't have a huge effect on the snowflakes of the community who are unable to clan on a vanilla client

cc counter comparison to cape counter ingame, and cc counter to teamspeak users in channel are no longer intuitive at a glance. This is immensely frustrating.