Rage Vs Legacy 11v11 P2P Mini (5-0)

K0nt

3 hours ago, Erase said:

lol why all the flame ly just brought u 10v10+ action lol

be humble niggas u dont see apex talking all this shit when u kill less then 5 in preps

well... because they camp a shit ton of mains on us every trip. But yeh no reason to flame after a mini i agree on that

3 hours ago, Erase said:

lol why all the flame ly just brought u 10v10+ action lol

be humble niggas u dont see apex talking all this shit when u kill less then 5 in preps

oo no they gave us 10v10 action in clan wars... we dont care nikka ly dogshit so is noxi l00l

edit : I see why your upset tho ly had pexo invites to that mini and still lost ouch !

4 hours ago, Logic said:

oo no they gave us 10v10 action in clan wars... we dont care nikka ly dogshit so is noxi l00l

edit : I see why your upset tho ly had pexo invites to that mini and still lost ouch !

oo logic bullied out of apex for the 2nd time only to talk big on the brew , if you were smart you would know how the mini was even set up in the first place you downie go report to your ranks(vet) @Logic

we all know when rage closes your gonna come crawling back to apex so ide watch all that talk big boy lol(quote this)(screenie)

and your clan can only kill 6 in a 24v24 vs me so funny how u talk shit about ly when rage is just as dogshit in both servers

EDIT:plus we talking about noxi i beat your feeder xlpc in a prep 2-1?

Spoiler

29 minutes ago, Erase said:

oo logic bullied out of apex for the 2nd time only to talk big on the brew , if you were smart you would know how the mini was even set up in the first place you downie go report to your ranks(vet) @Logic

we all know when rage closes your gonna come crawling back to apex so ide watch all that talk big boy lol(quote this)(screenie)

and your clan can only kill 6 in a 24v24 vs me so funny how u talk shit about ly when rage is just as dogshit in both servers

EDIT:plus we talking about noxi i beat your feeder xlpc in a prep 2-1?

Reveal hidden contents

bullied out of apex l00l I left 2 times cause that clan is dead and only does 5v5 inners all day/night. You left apex 5+ times and your talking XD

Imagine being in a cwa only clan in 2k19 play the game and stop hiding in your purple portal l00l (how do u pull more to a prep then weekends)

what you gonna do when 90 bears pull up (nothing) l000l

ps : noxi gonna be slaughtered by instinct just like ly/sup getting slaughtered by RAGE baby.

56 minutes ago, Logic said:

bullied out of apex l00l I left 2 times cause that clan is dead and only does 5v5 inners all day/night. You left apex 5+ times and your talking XD

Imagine being in a cwa only clan in 2k19 play the game and stop hiding in your purple portal l00l (how do u pull more to a prep then weekends)

what you gonna do when 90 bears pull up (nothing) l000l

Edit : noxi gonna be slaughtered by instinct just like ly/sup getting slaughtered by RAGE baby.

i left once in 4 years nigga wut to px when they were hype and u were also there lol so u should no

sigh....cya back in apex soon rofl

1 minute ago, Erase said:

i left once in 4 years nigga wut to px when they were hype and u were also there lol so u should no

sigh....cya back in apex soon rofl

you've had many vacations from pexo we both know this... Enjoy your day and keep idling our ts lovergirl xoxo