GODSLAUGHT - wreaking havoc on the LPC scene

FLOWER

onslaughtnewbanner.gif

aftermath.gif

Onslaught massed up 35 shooters later peaking at 37 for some carnage on Sunday.

unknown.png

Onslaught started the carnage and ended it today staying involved right till the very end.

Shout out to IO and SF on there first Sunday trip nice to see more clans involved.

VS_FI.png

First off we started the action vs FATALITY fought them down 10 opts got cleared by them. Do we care nope!

ub.png

Next up we found FATALITY at the teleport spot at bandits decided to hit them from behind and then continued are way to east bandits where we fought UNBREAKABLE give them a good fight for 10mins ty for the fight UB.

VS_RAGE.png

We found rage fighting down at CA so decided to hit from the north didn't work out to well for us though we fought they would be low on opts but we were wrong RIP OG nvm.

ZEGw5iO.png

Logged in on some action east of ca fighting the likes of LY,RS,SUP and OR stood our ground fought back got some good kills and fucked shit up GF all.

VS_FI.png

Found FATALITY at spider hill fighting decided to rush from the south and hit them I don't think it was us who they teled from I believe another clan came from the north, fuck it who cares ONSLAUGHT always wins

ZEGw5iO.png

Logged in on top of OR and UB fighting, fought them both don't care who cleared who as ONSLAUGHT always wins and RS came and pushed us north until eventually we teled.

VS_FOE.png

Seen FOE at falador decided to hit them. Then after that rang suicide helpline for ONSLAUGHT

VS_LY.png

VS_RESISTANCE.png

Found these 2 rivals fighting at falador decided to get involved, held our ground until the very end down opts until FOE came and fucked us off.

videos.gif

pictures.gif

783d9ddcfdc29d0b024e9c1fc9f10bc7-png.jpg1item.JPG3a0e26a0599ca247bf4d0cefd727bd3a-png.jpgbce63ff6fa0d77c983f400000b0cf903-png.jpga7c24a6c3db37dcd4df0321fab6043f7.png

13 hours ago, FLOWER said:

VS_RAGE.png

We found rage fighting down at CA so decided to hit from the north didn't work out to well for us though we fought they would be low on opts but we were wrong RIP OG nvm.

Respect to this man, also let your boy w 378 to pm me ingame, i'll give him his Light Ballista back man, poor dude didn't stand a chance :( (no flame ded srs i'll give it back lol)