Regarding Sharkbrew Mediator Dill(do)

Royce

It has come to my attention that the sharkbrew Mediator @DilL has been personally attacking and offending multiple people over a 3 month time span. On the forums and on the discord server.

If i've read the sharkbrew rules correctly, I believe this is not something Sharkbrew wishes to allow. 

Let alone condone from one of their ranks, which job it is to let things run smoothly. And set an example to follow.

As of recently there have been a few bans / mutes, on discord and on the forums regarding toxicity and flaming.

There have even been multiple posts by SB ranks regarding this topic.

thus I find it very strange those rules are completely neglected when a sharkbrew staff member breaks those rules.

As ive said before, staff members (used to) set an example to follow.  If you want to keep some sort of hierarchy, I suggest you punish EVERYONE that breaks the rules.

Not just when it comes to people that you dont like, or do not fulfill an active role in your "team".

@slushpuppy @Moni @Break

Here are some recent examples of (Mediator) @DilL(do) breaking the rules and personally offending people: 

(If you want me to find more examples, i can, but i cant be fucked right now)

dab978186071293a90be78655eb92fcd.png

d338c064d5100f26092f1c82cb7e1345.png

6d91c56282e073e40c8f1830c9531c22.png

If this is something you do find perfectly normal, then in all honestly be my fucking guest. But then stop your fucking hypocrisy, and let everyone be toxic.

I demand appropriate punishment for those who break the rules. 

Sksksksksk and i oop. So VSCO.

1 hour ago, puppyslush said:

Dill has contributed greatly to the community esp with his administration of w308. Regardless, some of replies are out of hand for a mod and especially under our new rules. I will take the appropriate action when my irl work frees up

Thanks Slush, good to see you willing to remove scum who has moderated these forums with bias for months

2 hours ago, puppyslush said:

Dill has contributed greatly to the community esp with his administration of w308. Regardless, some of replies are out of hand for a mod and especially under our new rules. I will take the appropriate action when my irl work frees up

Thank you slush.