UNBREAKABLE F2P MURDER - 52 MEN EXTERMINATE resistance

UB Public Relations

W7aKQim.png

Quality Above All

Discord | Site | Youtube

Piece by piece Unbreakable clan continues to build. Today UB ventured out into the wilderness with an amazing 52 gang members ready to kill anyone and everyone - which is exactly what we did.

3Cb2ids.png

We found resistance several times and hunted them down like the dogs that they are. Everywhere they went, we followed. Originally starting their trip with over 50 strong reverend pkers, they ended in less than 2 hours after being dropped to 30 ingame. We are always watching, btw.

Other than hunting down rats, we also made appearances killing apex who had signups to bring mains for some reason (?????) and hit some other clusters with fi/foe/ly/outrage/etc. Good job to all clans who pulled well today, but let's not turn this community back into the main infested hellhole we all know it can turn into. Thanks for the battles and see you all tomorrow, gamers.

Dean POV

Braden POV

Jackal POV

zKgjrpQ.png

7ZSXVwz.png

gB3Ffix.png

Qhofs0H.png

ic02fDa.png

vA88QTh.png

heBkNCi.png

KCzYnN6.png

DmTLn0k.png

IfaklTY.png

UAr0XBJ.png

UecgOQZ.png

k435poI.png

EbViUXd.png

3rCWw4H.png

afrRNgM.png

gIJlyox.png

VJEhIfS.png

ollWe0u.pngKIO5f87.png

2019-11-10_06-54-12.png

2019-11-10_06-53-45.png

2019-11-10_06-53-44.png

2019-11-10_06-42-34.png

2019-11-10_06-36-25.png

2019-11-10_06-36-17.png

vO7n4d1.png
V2b31ry.png
wG7bkkY.png
Q4yb7df.png
KwjCDbf.png
0u4kCUQ.png
CkF36s0.png
Qeif75V.png
lWIzkRg.png

waGcvX6.png
TDhaBN2.png
Iz8esqU.png
AylrWan.png
6FzahmY.png
iFmlLUC.png
6ZlVxxQ.png
o1NPobN.png
OFLPDku.png
z7vnh9S.png
aJjrVjo.png
19FB53p.png
2fgXAEI.png
9igpqiu.png
eGfV54J.png
zZVrU0N.png
JDq3qFd.png
43IYVZv.png
OwwxIXi.png
QZQ0beg.png
6nJPGi1.png
Y7St3Cf.png
LmDIEza.png
VszLGal.png
UCrDl8Z.png
yR3Fzgr.png
fD1Rogx.png
W2Wjlxh.png
Tp5mRdM.png
h7yS9pM.png
RQH7jR6.png
0QpvaJl.png
u1PR9IV.png
6Hdu8zT.png
23yGGgT.png
V3USszf.png

mAoNoXZ.png
xSYopaB.png
2O7ICuw.png
SGsBztR.png

JAFxr0e.png
vYu5fVN.png
4lHVpWV.png
LoyZ0wQ.png

3dSi8To.png
r7Ywukn.png
XYab9Du.png
4ySh5kQ.png

19 hours ago, UB Public Relations said:

Other than hunting down rats, we also made appearances killing apex who had signups to bring mains for some reason (?????)

You can lie to the brew, but don't lie to yourself. LOL "Quality Above All" = losing rounds to FI and losing preps to Sup. YOU SUCK DICK PREP ME PUSSY

Other than hunting down rats, we also made appearances killing apex who had signups to bring mains for some reason (?????)

You can lie to the brew, but don't lie to yourself. LOL "Quality Above All" = losing rounds to FI and losing preps to Sup. YOU SUCK DICK PREP ME PUSSY