BREAKING NEWS - Rage bringing mains?

Swagman11

I haven't been in Rage for awhile now but sup brought mains since day 1 of the rivalry and held hands with legashit the entire time l0l

Instead of creating more propaganda topics I think you should go recruit so you can pull over 50 this weekend

1 minute ago, Trav said:

I haven't been in Rage for awhile now but sup brought mains since day 1 of the rivalry and held hands with legashit the entire time l0l

Instead of creating more propaganda topics I think you should go recruit so you can pull over 50 this weekend

if you haven't been rage for long, how do you know who brought mains first?

Just now, Swagman11 said:

if you haven't been rage for long, how do you know who brought mains first?

I'm ex Rage I was there before the rivalry started. I'm no longer in Rage but looking at this from an unbiased 3rd party perspective it's not looking good for sup l0l it's not looking good for LY either

Sup had over 15 mains last Saturday. We told them if they bring mains again, we will fight fire with fire. 

If sup don't have any mains this weekend, we wont login ours. We've proven time and time again that we don't need mains or bring them unprovoked. We will not, however, keep getting ragged without retaliation. 

Balls in their court. If we see mains Saturday, expect an army of rune. 

1 hour ago, Trav said:

both clans had mains on day 1 bruvv watch the povs