BREAKING NEWS - Rage bringing mains?

Swagman11

11 hours ago, B S A said:

stfu sup. you guys are fucked now. End of story. Check every POV. Ur main squad is there and present with nothing in sight from rage. You guys are fucked. 

dumb propaganda. rage has been wanting to bring mains for a long time but can't without an excuse for their own members, many of whom joined because rage claims to be "anti main" so your game has been to harass our core on mains and then whine when we have our own ready to log in.

the only thing that's changed is, you guys ran from us to singles last saturday (gj maintaining 18 in game on your pk trip) and used that as an excuse to bring mains from now on.

kid your rank in this thread wasn't even aware cd's ragging you guys on mains lol.

1 minute ago, ┣┫_88 said:

rage has been wanting to bring mains for a long time but can't without an excuse for their own members, many of whom joined because rage claims to be "anti main"

this is simply not true 

if you had any intel whatsoever you would know that every single member in rage is very much looking forward to cancer saturdays from now on

you must be very new to clanning if you think rage members dont enjoy playing dirty if need be

Just now, Andre said:

if you had any intel whatsoever you would know that every single member in rage is very much looking forward to cancer saturdays from now on

you must be very new to clanning if you think rage members dont enjoy playing dirty if need be

you just literally proved the point i'm making.

imagine that your ranks have been lying to you guys about ragging us and spamming supremacy irl's on mains since day 1 and just want to rile up a clan they posed as "anti main" to become a main clan. its just scum tactics that all goes back to a dumb beef between sup and rage's leadership. sup ain't innocent either, not implying that btw. both sides have wanted mains for a hot minute.

1 hour ago, ┣┫_88 said:

you just literally proved the point i'm making.

holy fuck are you illiterate buddy? a little bit slow in the head?

1 hour ago, ┣┫_88 said:

imagine that your ranks have been lying to you guys about ragging us and spamming supremacy irl's on mains since day 1 and just want to rile up a clan they posed as "anti main" to become a main clan. its just scum tactics that all goes back to a dumb beef between sup and rage's leadership. sup ain't innocent either, not implying that btw. both sides have wanted mains for a hot minute.

the whole pure community knows rage hasnt used any mains up until last saturday. meanwhile supremacy has been using it for the last 3 months (thanks for confirming retard!)

thanks for adding more fuel to the fire you dumb fucking 2k17 sand crab recruit

38 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

he actually can't reply without lying about his clan bringing mains l0l

awkward...

can tell you don’t have any respect in sup lmfao, you have no idea what happens behind the scenes in your own clan

wake up sheep, stop living a lie

11 minutes ago, Andre said:

can tell you don’t have any respect in sup lmfao, you have no idea what happens behind the scenes in your own clan

wake up sheep, stop living a lie

yeah dude i'm just imagining the rage mains who camp my pure on weekends totally wake up sheeple #believe

its funny, i can just say whatever i want on here any no1 cares but this little ratatoulie has to lie when he posts on sb 😂

42 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

yeah dude i'm just imagining the rage mains who camp my pure on weekends totally wake up sheeple #believe

its funny, i can just say whatever i want on here any no1 cares but this little ratatoulie has to lie when he posts on sb 😂

lmfao you really ran out of flames didnt you pea brain

watch out before i "politically pressure" your clan l000l me and the boys were laughing so hard at that cringe clip, god you're awkward

12 hours ago, Asuna said:

Rage is killing 3 clans at the same time lol

Sup was bringing 70+ to weekends, down to 40. 0 on midweek. 

legacy was bringing 90+ on weekends. Down to 60. 

rage still maintaining 85+, 50+ pulls on Mondays. 

Rage is winning this rivalry by a long shot. 

4 hours ago, Andre said:

lmfao you really ran out of flames didnt you pea brain

watch out before i "politically pressure" your clan l000l me and the boys were laughing so hard at that cringe clip, god you're awkward

what's the point in having a conversation if you can't even post without lying?

i can be honest on here! why can't you? must not have enough respect in your clan to post candidly on sb, or w/e your weak insult was.

just be honest, rage was always having their oldschools bring mains while they recruited new members under the guide of being an honorable anti main clan. after a while you guys realized no amount of massing p2p sand crabs multibots will get you Saturday back so you waited until everyone was sufficiently frustrated over not being able to leave singles and used it as an excuse to turn into an outright main clan.