Pure aftermath topics with significant main presence?

puppyslush

ELO League  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add pure aftermath topics with significant main presence?

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

30 minutes ago, Andre said:

why do you want to kill your own site lmfao

people only come on sb for aftermath topics 

topics can be made, but i am proposing that we just don't add them if we see too many mains. Judging by the poll result, it looks like we would still have to add them however

Get them added it was a rivalry war between 2 clans, with no effect on others! Would have to take all Sups point if this vote came out no on top as they always have a high main presence on F2P Saturdays. This was just a taste of own medicine! 

it's the community you've been years apart off,
why do you even accept a topic when they use mains from day 1 ? oooh yeah sorry they only have 20 mains and 60 pures, that's like okay you know? that's how it sounds haha. We used mains quaddruple logged on other accounts now surely we have more mains then pures 'DUUH'. rage has been aiming for a clean scene haha, but...

Anti-main unit but rushes with mains, like go get a fucking grip.
If your in supremacy and still think to this day in the propaganda they put out hahaha. You lost son.

So tell me ? who is wrong do-er here? I am already ready for next weekend with two desktops. goodluck if you want mains, I already have more invites then last saturday so goodluck invitation clan, lets see if you want clean action or rush us again with mains on the cape counter (y) 

19 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

it's the community you've been years apart off,
why do you even accept a topic when they use mains from day 1 ? oooh yeah sorry they only have 20 mains and 60 pures, that's like okay you know? that's how it sounds haha. We used mains quaddruple logged on other accounts now surely we have more mains then pures 'DUUH'. rage has been aiming for a clean scene haha, but all the other faggot leaders are autistic.
Anti-main unit but rushes with mains, like go get a fucking grip.
If your in supremacy and still think to this day in the propaganda they put out hahaha. You lost son.

So tell me ? who is wrong do-er here? I am already ready for next weekend with two desktops. goodluck if you want mains, I already have more invites then last saturday so goodluck invitation clan, lets see if you want clean action or rush us again with mains on the cape counter (y) 

too long didnt read

4 hours ago, puppyslush said:

topics can be made, but i am proposing that we just don't add them if we see too many mains.

i don't like this idea because

- how many mains are too many mains?
- it encourages people to go all cringe CSI miami on their aftermath topics

1 hour ago, Jamie ツ said:

If you've counted Supremacy's mains for their ELO count or whatever, Rage's should count as well lol . This rivalry has been one sided for 2 months and they've brought mains since the start.

unbiased: if slushpuppy enforced this rule then supremacy, rage and legacy wouldn't have aftermath topics or elo points since the system began, which is like, half the clans open right now.

Honestly why is this such a big deal now? Ly and sup bring mains all the time but now when we retaliate it's like the end of the world. As i said in our satruday topic;  "We gave them a chance to rush us with pures but they still decided to rush us with pures + mains. Thats what you get if you play with the fire low tier shitpremacy clan" .

We had our big dick unit ready at east graves incase they rush us with mains and they didn't want clean pure action , instead they rushed us with mains so we brought ours.  Have a look

7b75bdf3f8bd380ec98796a055b5405a.jpg

I remember a while ago there was a pretty much 0 tolerance for mains/talking about mains/threatening to use mains against other around here. Now it seems to be some of the most common content.

Has that policy changed recently so that it's now acceptable? The answer for the poll would really depend on that.

1 hour ago, Murd said:

I remember a while ago there was a pretty much 0 tolerance for mains/talking about mains/threatening to use mains against other around here. Now it seems to be some of the most common content.

Has that policy changed recently so that it's now acceptable? The answer for the poll would really depend on that.

they used to be very strict on Cd back then and would even delete topics or bann us whenever we post our topics. Now its Rage doing, they only considering taking them off some elo point sht thing? Its no surprise, since rage has mods in this forum such as break.

Since Rage ranks made it a requirement to write multiple essays on this topic, I'll speak for Supremacy.

We don't use tanks, we haven't used tanks, and we never PLANNED on using tanks. The only reason we brought tanks to this past Saturday was because of Rage's inability to keep it pure the weekend prior. Rage had it planned that they were going to be bringing tanks since the week before, hence spending IRL money on it.

RXqZ04o.png(p2p sunday last week)

ebc729144e988e693397ee0ecf9561d7.png(f2p saturday last week) 

Rage continues to blame us for the faults of CD's usage of mains, but at the end of the day, when CD was ragging Rage and LY for months, those guys were NOT in Supremacy. And yet, Rage tried so hard to put the blame on Supremacy for enforcing those mains. Blame Rage for being crybabies over CD beef lmfao.

1 hour ago, Swagman11 said:

they used to be very strict on Cd back then and would even delete topics or bann us whenever we post our topics. Now its Rage doing, they only considering taking them off some elo point sht thing? Its no surprise, since rage has mods in this forum such as break.

When EoP was around the same thing would happen most of the time, including most of EoP's sharkbrew ranks getting removed just for talking about mains (whether it was retaliation or simply threats). For the sustainability of the pure community, taking action against the EoP/CD people who were doing this was beneficial, and if it was continued then maybe there would be less of the cancer around (or at least this website/discord would be free from it). However, now it seems to be cherry picking for who to take action against.

Realistically, that same amount of punishment should have continued because now the main/tank issue is worse than it was with the 'cancer' clans around. It would be nice to see a replenishment of the scene, and imo purging mains and heading back to 1-5 defence would be ideal, albeit very optimistic.

7 hours ago, puppyslush said:

topics can be made, but i am proposing that we just don't add them if we see too many mains. Judging by the poll result, it looks like we would still have to add them however

Get sup and Ly to stop bringing mains and we will as well.