Rage admits it was using twitch primes to get more mains

Viikings

1 hour ago, Krantzix said:

Yea but that nig is braindead and think we gave primes for mains 

rage did but there's nothing cringe about that so i don't get why he made a topic. just smart tactics. its not like other clans didn't know about the primes discord and that a main war was about to happen. the referrals channel even flat out says how many codes everyone bought in it, how is anyone surprised lmao.

i guess pro tip for all the clans: if you're not getting your members hooked up with twitch codes (whether you link them a seller or hand out) every promo you're doing things wrong. you can afford to hand out a code to every member on your roster for about half the cost of an honest day's work at mcdonalds. lists of hacked twitch accounts are cheap lol. i guess that's just not common place on runescape compared to some other pvp games, because clanning doesn't make money in this game. but its a smart move.

7 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

rage did but there's nothing cringe about that so i don't get why he made a topic. just smart tactics. its not like other clans didn't know about the primes discord and that a main war was about to happen. the referrals channel even flat out says how many codes everyone bought in it, how is anyone surprised lmao.

i guess pro tip for all the clans: if you're not getting your members hooked up with twitch codes (whether you link them a seller or hand out) every promo you're doing things wrong. you can afford to hand out a code to every member on your roster for about half the cost of an honest day's work at mcdonalds. lists of hacked twitch accounts are cheap lol. i guess that's just not common place on runescape compared to some other pvp games, because clanning doesn't make money in this game. but its a smart move.

H88 has been on a woke streak 

fr though even if you're not massing for a main war or w/e its not a bad idea to throw your entire clan free membership for the price of an armadyl crossbow when they do these promos. where else are you going to get that hype per gp ratio? more clans should do it.

19 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

ffs another essay l00l