H88 Application

H88

edit:
l0l sup linked my troll topic on their forums heres a gif for the people who click it

H88 Application

Hey guys, my inbox has been pretty flooded lately so I'm creating this topic so that clans can apply to give me auto accept to member. If you want to be considered, you must reply to this topic publicly. I am currently only entertaining rank offers if your clan is new/un-opened or has no founder rank. I am ignoring all replies that are not from high ranks or leaders. All clans will be considered.

Here is what I bring to the table:

• #1 most active player in your clan
  • Big skill in all formats
  • Big honor
  • Excellent shitposts and banter
  • Extremely competitive, former professional MOBA player
  • Minimal toxicity

And here's what I don't:

• I won't take a rank in another nigga's project
  • I don't vid POV's very often because editing on unix blows

APPLICATION FORMAT

1. Name the clan you are applying for, and your rank in the clan. Must be high council or higher to apply for H88 membership.

2. Describe what your clan stands for in one sentence or less.

3. Why should I consider your offer over other clans? What is unique about your clan, that I won't find in others?

4. Please provide a screenshot of your clan's standings on Sharkbrew's ELO in: P2P clan wars, P2P wilderness, F2P clan wars, F2P wilderness

5. Link me two pieces of clan media (historic or recent) that show why I should join your clan.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO APPLY, LOVE U ALL EITHER WAY ❤️

51 minutes ago, roflcats said:

try battlescape.com because the only thing you need to be a rank in is a private server 5v5 mini team

look bro i feel bad about leaving sup and i don't want my choice to leave to hurt sup because i still like you guys. if i talk about why i left, it will hurt sup. so lets avoid the topic of why i left and move on.

23 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

look bro i feel bad about leaving sup and i don't want my choice to leave to hurt sup because i still like you guys. if i talk about why i left, it will hurt sup. so lets avoid the topic of why i left and move on.

Not a single soul in supremacy gives a fuck about you and why you left lmao, matter fact Im glad i dont have to hear u on ts pretending like ur some rs god when in reality ur an annoying rejecet

2 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

Not a single soul in supremacy gives a fuck about you and why you left lmao, matter fact Im glad i dont have to hear u on ts pretending like ur some rs god when in reality ur an annoying rejecet

i mean, do you really want me to say why i left? l0l

7 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

Bro what about me saying i dont give a fuck do u not understand

same loser mentality that sealed my decision to move on

sad seeing it come from one of the people in sup who was actually trying

why flame when i'm doing sup a favor by not talking about it?

27 minutes ago, Murd said:

This sort of topic tells me you're probably going to accumulate a long clan history within a years' time. Regardless, best of luck on receiving contracts!

first time in my life i left a clan, it feels weird man

39 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

same loser mentality that sealed my decision to move on

sad seeing it come from one of the people in sup who was actually trying

why flame when i'm doing sup a favor by not talking about it?

Bro supremacy doesnt need ur favours lmao

And what loser mentality? No1 in supremacy has a loser mentality, ur just mad people dont care about ur opinion

6 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

No1 in supremacy has a loser mentality, ur just mad people dont care about ur opinion

that's not why i left. if you actually think i left because an irrelevant history kid flamed me then l0l. and reminder: i'm the one who turned down mentor in your clan 🤐

6 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

that's not why i left. if you actually think i left because an irrelevant history kid flamed me then l0l. and reminder: i'm the one who turned down mentor in your clan 🤐

L00l my dude ur bragging about turning down mentor like Its some high rank

Good riddance btw i love attending minis without hear ur annoying ass non relevant opinions

18 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

L00l my dude ur bragging about turning down mentor like Its some high rank

Good riddance btw i love attending minis without hear ur annoying ass non relevant opinions

last chance you get before i make the post that sends sup back to 30 pulls and dead