H88 Application

H88

1 hour ago, ┣┫_88 said:

last chance you get before i make the post that sends sup back to 30 pulls and dead

l000l dude stop, you give a off a degenerate vibe and this is just proving it to the max

its the first time you left a clan and your just emotional right now lol go take a walk

its a video game you act like words coming out of your mouth hold that much weight they dont on the internet and never will..

so stop being an attention whore and either say what pissed u off in sup enough to leave or just stfu and join a new community

literally nobody cares about your sob story at 3am rofl and im sure i can speak for most on the brew..and most who know you

4 minutes ago, Erase said:

l000l dude stop, you give a off a degenerate vibe and this is just proving it to the max

its the first time you left a clan and your just emotional right now lol go take a walk

its a video game you act like words coming out of your mouth hold that much weight they dont on the internet and never will..

so stop being an attention whore and either say what pissed u off in sup enough to leave or just stfu and join a new community

literally nobody cares about your sob story at 3am rofl and im sure i can speak for most on the brew..and most who know you

i get how it looks that way but if you knew why i left then it makes it look a lot more cringe that they're flaming me over it when i don't wanna talk about it

legit im confused why they think its a good idea to bring it up

52 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

Please ill fucking pay you to do it l00000l

Hey, don't say I didn't warn you multiple times before doing this.

The Story Of How Sup Broke H88
by H88

Before you read this, reminder that I was the most active member in Sup since the day I joined by FAR, and the best recruit they've picked up in ages. I think everyone on SB knows Sup was my #1. Dedicated, Loyal, but they broke me man.

Ha Ha Ha they think I left because Vilchez flamed me. Are you kidding me right now? That kid's entire history is mediocrity. As if I would care or take it seriously. Nor did I leave because of the rivalry or anything to do with that. I am not a fair weather player.

I left because Supremacy has a losing and complacent mentality that comes at the detriment of its own members. Letting a mediocre player spaz out on your clan's most active player and only decent recruit in ages is merely a symptom of a bigger problem that I had been noticing for a long time. I asked two kids who hadn't binded at a prep in 3 years, in their own words, to nig range so we could win and I was told to kill myself. You act like I'm egotistical but I said I wasn't going to bind because I was tired and wouldn't perform 100% that day, myself. You lost a f2p prep to FI right after by the way.

I didn't leave because some kid told me to kill myself. I left because I was flamed for wanting to win.

And less than 24 hours after that? You guys kicked another core member who I won't name from Supremacy, thinking he was a leak, with the message "kill yourself" from 3at. He wasn't a leak by the way.

And speaking of leaks, are you aware that I tried to show Supremacy's high staff how to use data analysis to find leaks accurately in like, an hour or two's work, months ago, and nobody bothered to do it because they're all lazy? Imagine kicking your own core members and telling them to kill yourself because nobody's willing to open up excel and put in 2 hours of work for their boys. Think about how many kids who did nothing wrong you guys kicked in the last few months trying to blindly play whack a mole finding leaks.

Wonder why I stopped recruiting to Supremacy? I knew that's the kind of environment I was bringing people into. The way some of you guys treated new recruits made me feel like shit for even bringing them in.

And hey, what happened Saturday? You know I warned Supremacy of what was going to happen weeks ago and nobody took me seriously right? I even showed them how many twitch codes Rage was buying. But everyone saw it as someone else's problem and did nothing about it. And it shows on the vids. Sup looked anemic.

I'll stick with a clan through thick and thin. In the last community I was part of, I stuck with my clan for 15 years until they closed. TMO look them up. And the one after that until the entire server closed. They had ups and downs. It doesn't even matter to me.

Look at this kid Crafted on here flaming the most active member of his clan like he even logs on. Lmao kid battlescape is the last time you were relevant. Keep sitting on elder and doing nothing.

So yeah, you should have kept your mouth shut and refrained from flaming me because I was willing to take the hit to my own reputation and look like a clan hopper for you guys. Just look at how many kids are flaming me in this thread for leaving my clan because I never shared my side of the story. I didn't even tell my friends in sup why I left because I didn't want it to hurt you guys. But if you treat me like that, well here you go.

This topic was just a troll I'm not joining any clans until Twisted League is over btw. I'm instantly put off if a clan's willing to auto me if they don't know me.

6 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

Hey, don't say I didn't warn you multiple times before doing this.

The Story Of How Sup Broke H88
by H88

Before you read this, reminder that I was the most active member in Sup since the day I joined by FAR, and the best recruit they've picked up in ages. Dedicated, Loyal, but they broke me man.

Ha Ha Ha they think I left because Vilchez flamed me. Are you kidding me right now? That kid's entire history is mediocrity. As if I would care or take it seriously. Nor did I leave because of the rivalry or anything to do with that. I am not a fair weather player.

I left because Supremacy has a losing and complacent mentality that comes at the detriment of its own members. Letting a mediocre player spaz out on your clan's most active player and only decent recruit in ages is merely a symptom of a bigger problem that I had been noticing for a long time. I asked two kids who hadn't binded at a prep in 3 years, in their own words, to nig range so we could win and I was told to kill myself. You lost a f2p prep to FI right after by the way.

I didn't leave because some kid told me to kill myself. I left because I was flamed for wanting to win.

And less than 24 hours after that? You guys kicked another core member who I won't name from Supremacy, thinking he was a leak, with the message "kill yourself" from 3at. He wasn't a leak by the way.

And speaking of leaks, are you aware that I tried to show Supremacy's high staff how to use data analysis to find leaks accurately in like, an hour or two's work, months ago, and nobody bothered to do it because they're all lazy? Imagine kicking your own core members and telling them to kill yourself because nobody's willing to open up excel and put in 2 hours of work for their boys. Think about how many kids who did nothing wrong you guys kicked in the last few months trying to blindly play whack a mole finding leaks.

Wonder why I stopped recruiting to Supremacy? I knew that's the kind of environment I was bringing people into. The way some of you guys treated new recruits made me feel like shit for even bringing them in.

And hey, what happened Saturday? You know I warned Supremacy of what was going to happen weeks ago and nobody took me seriously right? I even showed them how many twitch codes Rage was buying. But everyone saw it as someone else's problem and did nothing about it. And it shows on the vids. Sup looked anemic.

I'll stick with a clan through thick and thin. In the last community I was part of, I stuck with my clan for 15 years until they closed. And the one after that until the entire server closed. They had ups and downs. It doesn't even matter to me.

Look at this kid Crafted on here flaming the most active member of his clan like he even logs on. Lmao kid battlescape is the last time you were relevant. Keep sitting on elder and doing nothing.

So yeah, you should have kept your mouth shut and refrained from flaming me because I was willing to take the hit to my own reputation and look like a clan hopper for you guys. But if you treat me like that, well here you go.

Lmao didnt read

1 minute ago, ┣┫_88 said:

nah dude you do it to yourselves. on my last day in sup everyone including you were sitting in a channel talking about how 3at was doing this shit at inners.

Dude ur honestly making me laugh at how retarded u are, like what does 3at doing shit at inners have to do with anything l000l

2 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

Dude ur honestly making me laugh at how retarded u are, like what does 3at doing shit at inners have to do with anything l000l

you guys will pull 30 and be irrelevant forever because you run honest loyal members out of your own clan on the reg

god damn bro. i joined your clan in the first place because i was told you guys were in a big slump, the worst you ever had, and needed help. i recruited like fuck for you guys, rage started a rivalry and you got hype almost reaching 100 pulls.

look where you're at now, and how you treat your own core members that didnt happen by accident.

and sorry your core is the kids who log on and play, not some irrelevant washed kids who do the dead minimum to sit on elder or w/e.

1 minute ago, ┣┫_88 said:

god damn bro. i joined your clan in the first place because i was told you guys were in a big slump, the worst you ever had, and needed help. i recruited like fuck for you guys, rage started a rivalry and you got hype almost reaching 100 pulls.

look where you're at now, and how you treat your own core members that didnt happen by accident.

Go join rage pussy

these kids are so quick to turn on their own friends... mustafa here saying he can't stand me at minis when i'm used to my irl alarm clock in the morning being pokes from mustafa to "lets mini we need you bro!!"

reflect a little on that

you played yourself here because you thought i was going to join rage and pushed me to make a post i really didnt want to. i was even willing to take a hit to my own reputation for supremacy, after leaving, and keep all that to myself. big honor h88. but you had to flame.

change that attitude and you guys might be able to maintain pulls.

36 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

these kids are so quick to turn on their own friends... mustafa here saying he can't stand me at minis when i'm used to my irl alarm clock in the morning being pokes from mustafa to "lets mini we need you bro!!"

reflect a little on that

you played yourself here because you thought i was going to join rage and pushed me to make a post i really didnt want to. i was even willing to take a hit to my own reputation for supremacy, after leaving, and keep all that to myself. big honor h88. but you had to flame.

change that attitude and you guys might be able to maintain pulls.

I literally poke every kid on ts to mini lmfao,  your not special to me pal

And I do apologize only for not being honest with you when u were in supremacy, i shud have told you that u arent as good as u think u are and that No1 cares about ur annoying rants