H88 Application

H88

55 minutes ago, Leading said:

l000l about time you left for good retard remember when I made you go mia for a week 

knew you would never last in supremacy and I’m glad you finally are some other clans problem

reminder: leading got kicked from team brief for being dogshit

2 hours ago, Edgi said:

lmao im right there with you. terrible leadership i didnt wanna recruit for that shit clan and when i did i felt bad too. 

DFXmPxV.png

i asked for clan friend after anni because it was so shit.

ranks like @Kimcan step up and step down whenever they want. and i would never be in a clan that auto ranks.

I haven't been a rank since Summer of 2018. Elders of any clan can step up whenever they so please.

You asked for clan friend after a dominating anniversary?  Because, that was so shit? More like, nobody wanted to rank you up. You realized and decided to leave. 

16 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

Hey, don't say I didn't warn you multiple times before doing this.

The Story Of How Sup Broke H88
by H88

Before you read this, reminder that I was the most active member in Sup since the day I joined by FAR, and the best recruit they've picked up in ages. I think everyone on SB knows Sup was my #1. Dedicated, Loyal, but they broke me man.

Ha Ha Ha they think I left because Vilchez flamed me. Are you kidding me right now? That kid's entire history is mediocrity. As if I would care or take it seriously. Nor did I leave because of the rivalry or anything to do with that. I am not a fair weather player.

I left because Supremacy has a losing and complacent mentality that comes at the detriment of its own members. Letting a mediocre player spaz out on your clan's most active player and only decent recruit in ages is merely a symptom of a bigger problem that I had been noticing for a long time. I asked two kids who hadn't binded at a prep in 3 years, in their own words, to nig range so we could win and I was told to kill myself. You act like I'm egotistical but I said I wasn't going to bind because I was tired and wouldn't perform 100% that day, myself. You lost a f2p prep to FI right after by the way.

I didn't leave because some kid told me to kill myself. I left because I was flamed for wanting to win.

And less than 24 hours after that? You guys kicked another core member who I won't name from Supremacy, thinking he was a leak, with the message "kill yourself" from 3at. He wasn't a leak by the way.

And speaking of leaks, are you aware that I tried to show Supremacy's high staff how to use data analysis to find leaks accurately in like, an hour or two's work, months ago, and nobody bothered to do it because they're all lazy? Imagine kicking your own core members and telling them to kill yourself because nobody's willing to open up excel and put in 2 hours of work for their boys. Think about how many kids who did nothing wrong you guys kicked in the last few months trying to blindly play whack a mole finding leaks.

Wonder why I stopped recruiting to Supremacy? I knew that's the kind of environment I was bringing people into. The way some of you guys treated new recruits made me feel like shit for even bringing them in.

And hey, what happened Saturday? You know I warned Supremacy of what was going to happen weeks ago and nobody took me seriously right? I even showed them how many twitch codes Rage was buying. But everyone saw it as someone else's problem and did nothing about it. And it shows on the vids. Sup looked anemic.

I'll stick with a clan through thick and thin. In the last community I was part of, I stuck with my clan for 15 years until they closed. TMO look them up. And the one after that until the entire server closed. They had ups and downs. It doesn't even matter to me.

Look at this kid Crafted on here flaming the most active member of his clan like he even logs on. Lmao kid battlescape is the last time you were relevant. Keep sitting on elder and doing nothing.

So yeah, you should have kept your mouth shut and refrained from flaming me because I was willing to take the hit to my own reputation and look like a clan hopper for you guys. Just look at how many kids are flaming me in this thread for leaving my clan because I never shared my side of the story. I didn't even tell my friends in sup why I left because I didn't want it to hurt you guys. But if you treat me like that, well here you go.

This topic was just a troll I'm not joining any clans until Twisted League is over btw. I'm instantly put off if a clan's willing to auto me if they don't know me.

Straight up bro. I've been saying this for some time, YOU'VE WAKEN UP. 

H_88 took the fucking red pill and left The Matrix behind.

H_88 fucking crossed dangerous borders to escape Kim Jung 3at out of North Korea.

H_88 listened to Socrates and realized that those shadows on the cave's were bullshit and that life outside the cave was better. 

Respect man. I know that you were a good member for Sup and its their loss. You would fn banter it off with me for weeks you little fuck... lol. Clans need ppl that are passionate like that. Move on and best f luck.

3 minutes ago, B S A said:

Straight up bro. I've been saying this for some time, YOU'VE WAKEN UP. 

H_88 took the fucking red pill and left The Matrix behind.

H_88 fucking crossed dangerous borders to escape Kim Jung 3at out of North Korea.

H_88 listened to Socrates and realized that those shadows on the cave's were bullshit and that life outside the cave was better. 

Respect man. I know that you were a good member for Sup and its their loss. You would fn banter it off with me for weeks you little fuck... lol. Clans need ppl that are passionate like that. Move on and best f luck.

if i didnt make the post at like 3am i woulda made a matrix gif for this moment god bless and good fight in the banter war

lol i just talked to the last person i recruited to supremacy

he logged on to runescape about an hour after i left, without knowing what happened, and he said the cc was locked so that no one could talk and all the ranks were arguing with each other.

said they private messaged him and grilled him questions about me