H88's Ascention // H88 Takes The Red Pill // [Blessed] [Important] [Rare]

H88

5 hours ago, Mustafa said:

Ur by far the biggest loser in the pure community, every post you make on here makes me happier that ur not in my clan anymore 

hamf asked me for help winning preps because you guys blow right now and then sup flamed me and ran me out of the clan and attempted to damage my reputation for.... trying to help you guys win preps? seems two faced. look how quick you flipped on me.

you dont even mic up in 2019 and you're talking about "+1's"

39 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

hamf asked me for help winning preps because you guys blow right now and then sup flamed me and ran me out of the clan and attempted to damage my reputation for.... trying to help you guys win preps? seems two faced. look how quick you flipped on me.

No mic 2020 either. 

1 hour ago, ┣┫_88 said:

Actually feel sorry for you if thats the case, but very expected from soup scum ranks. Mind me for any flame ive blasted off at you for being in soup, glad you left the kanker.

1 hour ago, ┣┫_88 said:

Lmfao ur sitting here lying like u lied about leading wanting to join ur shitty ass miniwar team, never have i seen some1 this shit at the game be so cocky

Enjoy having beta rage members sucking ur dick and giving you the attention u desperetaly need 

1 hour ago, Mustafa said:

Lmfao ur sitting here lying like u lied about leading wanting to join ur shitty ass miniwar team, never have i seen some1 this shit at the game be so cocky

Enjoy having beta rage members sucking ur dick and giving you the attention u desperetaly need 

both true though.

1 hour ago, your clan sucks said:

mustafa mics up he just doest wanna talk to your bitch ass lmao

sup teamspeak is awkward

i would be lucky to be playing with 1 other player with a microphone and people acted like you need a "caller" in a 6v6 because nobody talked

you honestly cant even be a good +1in clan wars if you cant call what side you're coming in for melee on or say when you're dropping a scim. sure some of you have played for years but it doesn't mean much if you're too socially awkward to mic up.

28 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

sup teamspeak is awkward

i would be lucky to be playing with 1 other player with a microphone and people acted like you need a "caller" in a 6v6 because nobody talked

you honestly cant even be a good +1in clan wars if you cant call what side you're coming in for melee on or say when you're dropping a scim. sure some of you have played for years but it doesn't mean much if you're too socially awkward to mic up.

Ur sitting here talking about 6v6 minis, do u know how stupid that sounds

13 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

Ur sitting here talking about 6v6 minis, do u know how stupid that sounds

as if muted channel weekends with dead air and ranks arguing with each other on the main coms is any better

some times i wonder if you guys even have multibinds and a separate voice channel

15 hours ago, Murd said:

Nothing personal, but you're starting to look like one of those dudes that have an attention deficit and seeking a boost to their ego. Don't go along the path of the crazy ex okay

Sharkbrew needs to become great again with quality content!!

1 hour ago, ┣┫_88 said:

both true though.

still waiting on those logs... any day now

also pretty sure half the people in supremacy who mini had you muted in all our minis cause we’d rather have dead air than listen to your cringe ass voice trying to call l0l

1 hour ago, Leading said:

still waiting on those logs... any day now

yeah bro, i save chat logs of the teamspeak chat box and record my friends' team's discord's audio 24/7

5 hours ago, Mustafa said:

shitty ass miniwar team

i got logs of 3at avoiding a prep against them though, off brief

• Dutch locked this topic