H88's Ascention // H88 Takes The Red Pill // [Blessed] [Important] [Rare]

H88

oh also leading i never went mia for a week because you "bullied me" i went mia because i thought it was cringe as fuck and disrespectful that you guys were bringing troll gear against apex. a lot of my friends are in apex and they already have enough problems with clans avoiding them to be wasting their time with troll rounds. i have logs from back then when i told 3at why i was going mia, where 3at says he thinks its cringe that you guys both have egos when you dont win at clan wars. honestly woke.

1 minute ago, ┣┫_88 said:

oh also leading i never went mia for a week because you "bullied me" i went mia because i thought it was cringe as fuck and disrespectful that you guys were bringing troll gear against apex. a lot of my friends are in apex and they already have enough problems with clans avoiding them to be wasting their time with troll rounds. i have logs from back then where 3at says he thinks its cringe that you guys both have egos when you dont win at clan wars. honestly woke.

jesus man idk if shud start feeling bad for you 

Imagine being this weak mentally 

1 minute ago, Mustafa said:

Do you really think any1 cares about what u say when there is a video of u crying on runescape?

Id honestly take u a little bit more serious if u didnt sound like that

the funniest part about the political pressure line in that clip is that like 3 weeks after it was made i had some other guy's team get absorbed into a revs clan and a lpc and lose its memberlist through discord dms

like come on dude that shits stale as hell you have nothing to say back to me. you're weak and can't even mic up awkward mute kid.

the funniest part about the political pressure line in that clip is that like 3 weeks after it was made i had some other guy's team get absorbed into a revs clan and a lpc and lose its memberlist through discord dms

like come on dude that shits stale as hell you have nothing to say back to me. you're weak and can't even mic up awkward mute kid.

what more do i have to say to you? u literally cried on runescape lmfao !

no wonder vilchez bullied u out of supremacy holy fuck

Just now, Mustafa said:

what more do i have to say to you? u literally cried on runescape lmfao !

mustafa still hasn't figured out that i fuck around and mess with people on runescape lmao

mustafa still hasn't figured out that i fuck around and mess with people on runescape lmao

yeh u were definetly trolling in that video i totally believe u bro

definetly did not sound like u were crying because ur no namer dog shit team that no1 has heard of got smoked l000l

2 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

what more do i have to say to you?

apparently not a lot u've used your microphone like twice in two years. how are you so awkward that you have a microphone sitting in front of your face and you cant un mute?

i bullied you off the microphone lmaooooooooooo

Just now, ┣┫_88 said:

apparently not a lot u've used your microphone like twice in two years. how are you so awkward that you have a microphone sitting in front of your face and you cant un mute?

i bullied you off the microphone lmaooooooooooo

yeh because u were in supremacy for 2 years right? stop acting like you know me u freak

• Dutch locked this topic