H88's Ascention // H88 Takes The Red Pill // [Blessed] [Important] [Rare]

H88

34 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

holy fuck ur so insecure l00l

im not gonna tell u you can pull on ur hair all day long buddy

brief? i wasn't ever kicked if you think that. i left at one point after italo and i had a strong disagreement on some ancient history stuff from an old clan and i re joined after jap made me realize italo was right. blessed.

sba? they booted me because i stopped going to their minis (sorry bros, its because i was going hard for these sup kids while helping io control get his team going)

never left anything else

you literally have nothing mustafa. even keyboard warrioring where you can take all the time in the world to "research" whatever you want about me your banter is weak and stale. no wonder you didn't mic up and speak to me live in front of people when you had the opportunity to today.

what are you going to do next when your weak propaganda fails? i bet you'll shoot yourself in the foot and resort to scum bag tactics that make sup look even worse like doxxing eventually as if i care 🤓 awkward kid

Think back to the message I sent Ham & co when I left Supremacy

hey dude, i honestly thought i was going to stay with sup for a really long time and i was as loyal as it gets, but it should be kinda obvious after what went down that i'm leaving. i don't want it to be on bad terms, i just don't see the point in trying hard when everyone lets randoms tell me to "kill myself" repeatedly for wanting to win a prep. i'm not going to scum or snipe members or anything like that. but i'm probably going to go rage because that's where my friends are. not to spite you guys or anything. don't take it personal. ❤️

nobody on this planet believes supremacy isn't tilted over me leaving. and i don't even need to leak my dm's when i left for everyone to know it. the more you post on sharkbrew and flame me the worse it looks for your clan. from the moment i left supremacy you were given the option to just leave me alone and let me go my own way to play runescape with my friend quietly. cringey busted black eye wanting some more ex-girlfriend tier obsessed kid.

you're used to shitting on people who leave your clan because you're a rat. supremacy has done it to quite a few other people before. good luck this time tho.

2 hours ago, Yaz said:

Ok this guy just went full retard on sb lmaoo

bet he leaves rage in 3 weeks 

mustafa got cleared off voice, off forums.

43 minutes ago, Thomas said:

im glad ur sore ass left my great clan.

rat clan crumbling

19 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

Supremacy's activity on Sharkbrew is higher than ever since I left their clan, don't even act like you're not tilted that I left @Mustafaweird moustacha kid who types more than he talks even on his own ts

Thanks for the parting gift  https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/profile/598-mustafa/content/

@3at you're washed up bro. 30 year old clanner. you look like a slob IRL. paranoid weird kid who got pure clanning trust issues from parm. how long are you going to keep your clan open making a mockery of whatever legacy you had in the first place?

Dam... lol. He went for the fucking kill.

23 minutes ago, B S A said:

Dam... lol. He went for the fucking kill.

havent even leaked my dm's with their ranks yet

5 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

i was warned by ranks in your clan that you guys would take it personal and be scum bags towards me if i left

2 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

havent even leaked my dm's with their ranks yet

At this point, just do it. 

3 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

Supremacy's activity on Sharkbrew is higher than ever since I left their clan, don't even act like you're not tilted that I left @Mustafaweird moustacha kid who types more than he talks even on his own ts

Thanks for the parting gift  https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/profile/598-mustafa/content/

@3at you're washed up bro. 30 year old clanner. you look like a slob IRL. paranoid weird kid who got pure clanning trust issues from parm. how long are you going to keep your clan open making a mockery of whatever legacy you had in the first place?

No reason to talk about IRLs. 

9 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

even keyboard warrioring where you can take all the time in the world to "research" whatever you want about me your banter is weak and stale.

You have provided a few weird second-handed(probably even third) information from the last few years.  Whoever is re-telling some of the information seems to be leaving out some pieces of months. If you are going to go at Mustafa about 'research', at least don't try to recount things that you were never apart of. 

You're letting Mustafa grill you endlessly. You should take my advice. 

24 minutes ago, Kim said:

Any topics I've created this year were to bring awareness. 

21 minutes ago, Kim said:

At this point, just do it. 

No reason to talk about IRLs. 

14 minutes ago, Kim said:

You have provided a few weird second-handed(probably even third) information from the last few years.  Whoever is re-telling some of the information seems to be leaving out some pieces of months. If you are going to go at Mustafa about 'research', at least don't try to recount things that you were never apart of. 

You're letting Mustafa grill you endlessly. You should take my advice. 

supremacy: not mad

you're letting someone who wanted to leave your clan with zero drama play you. i have absolutely nothing on the line, you have your entire clan. you should take my advice and stop replying. everything i have done in the last few days was the result of your own staff's decisions on how to handle me leaving.

11 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

supremacy: not mad

you're letting someone who wanted to leave your clan with zero drama play you. i have absolutely nothing on the line, you have your entire clan. you should take my advice and stop replying.

I don't think anyone really cares in the clan. The ones who have been able to get under your skin; have been waiting for this moment for awhile. I know for your ego, you want to believe that everyone is upset because you left. Not the case. They didn't like you. 

I don't need a novela of a reply from you. As said before, take my advice. Good luck with your new adventure. 

9 minutes ago, Kim said:

I don't think anyone really cares in the clan. The ones who have been able to get under your skin; have been waiting for this moment for awhile. I know for your ego, you want to believe that everyone is upset because you left. Not the case. They just didn't like you. Lol.

that's why they have you on sharkbrew playing damage control for surface level banter. your clan has never been this active on sharkbrew in years. nobody believes you.

and hey guess what, your attempts to damage my reputation after i left, which started before i made a single comment about my experience in supremacy, haven't done a single thing because i'm active outside of your community and people know what i bring to the table. i've seen you guys do the same things to other people who left supremacy in the time i was in the clan. several have reached out to me given support and shared their experiences. it didn't work on me. kyle couldn't even get a single person in discord to agree with him that my behavior since leaving supremacy should affect the way my next clan sees me. the peeps he tried to get to agree with him told me i should app. anyone with a brain reads my posts and probably feels bad i spent so long in a shit clan.

last serious reply you get

Kim, I'm oldschool rallos zek. If you don't know what that means take a hint from mustafa and do a bit of research. I've been doing this since before runescape existed. Its probably the best move for supremacy to stop replying to me and let me go do my own thing. I just want to hang out with my friend and play runescape.

Just now, ┣┫_88 said:

i'm a free agent shitposting for fun
you represent a clan thats in trouble

I don't think you captured my point. Your join date is February 20th 2019. You have no clue how active Supremacy has been on this site in years.

Supremacy has been in several rivalries in the course of the five years its been opened.  (take that as a hint.) 

9 minutes ago, ┣┫_88 said:

To stop replying to me and let me go do my own thing. I just want to hang out with my friend and play runescape.

I don't need a novela of a reply from you. As said before, take my advice. Good luck with your new adventure. 

You don't have to reply back. You didn't even have to reply back to this. You enjoy this. Go have fun with your friend & runescape then. 

• Dutch locked this topic