Rage's #1 Saturday | 80 Bears cockslamming SUP & The DEATH of Legacy ft. UB/FI/O/FOE

Spiral

26 minutes ago, Swagman11 said:

still made you lose to Foe, then your 20 man regroup south bandit got owned and saw you running to single lol.

U tried to starve clans from action. didn't work.

u tried to fight foe, didn't work

Looks like we dictate what you do.

the only time you can fight us when you wear a foe cape yikess..

11 minutes ago, Bruta said:

the only time you can fight us when you wear a foe cape yikess..

@D o n @Swagman11remember H 88 was right about your community, so braindead that you think H88 left only because of one guy flaming him hahaha! that's how funny it is tbh.. and it's so sad for the people who were in sup for a long time playing the game fair..  trying to get fun competition.. 
Salam alaykum...

the day you guys find out my i'm actually leaking  sup with an old forum account 3at will shit his pants haha 😂7a877335e07eddb0435157039a6b0774.png

2 hours ago, Swagman11 said:

still made you lose to Foe, then your 20 man regroup south bandit got owned and saw you running to single lol.

U tried to starve clans from action. didn't work.

u tried to fight foe, didn't work

Looks like we dictate what you do.

I'm making you slave for 2 paki's l0l how do you feel

4 hours ago, IamjohnC said:

@D o n @Swagman11remember H 88 was right about your community, so braindead that you think H88 left only because of one guy flaming him hahaha! that's how funny it is tbh.. and it's so sad for the people who were in sup for a long time playing the game fair..  trying to get fun competition.. 
Salam alaykum...

the day you guys find out my i'm actually leaking  sup with an old forum account 3at will shit his pants haha 😂7a877335e07eddb0435157039a6b0774.png

Peaceseeker is the highest IQ player in their clan. The only reason Supremacy even put up a fight at the start of the rivalry was because I motivated Peace, Glory, and Ham to put in 50 hour weeks recruiting with me.

3 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

Peaceseeker is the highest IQ player in their clan. The only reason Supremacy even put up a fight at the start of the rivalry was because I motivated Peace, Glory, and Ham to put in 50 hour weeks recruiting with me.

truth comes out eventually..