Rex

main clan RuneScape Dynasty | 120+ | F2P & P2P Clan

RuneScape Dynasty

Welcome to RuneScape Dynasty Recruitment Topic

New Era of the most Elite clan of honor and respect.

Forums: https://runescapedynasty.com/community

RS Topic: https://secure.runescape.com/m=forum/a=13/c=67uNfqfU7zU/forums?320,321,571,66131077,goto,1

We are a New, Improved clan recently forming, Looking for the best of the best also new clanning players are welcomed.

We have many important elements to our clan, including:

F2P & P2p PKing, and provide events outside of the wilderness, PvMing, CW, Skilling, We aim to be the best clan with highest skill level, and maxed combat!
We are very diverse in players from across the world so any timezone fits our clan, mostly USA EST. We are Growing and looking for top players, You will learn new things within RSD, we make legends.

Runescape Dynasty is an Main Clan, We specializes in both F2P and P2P warring, Skilling, PvMing. Runescape Dynasty's ultimate and continuous goal is to be a performance-leader in both free-to-play and pay-to-play PK'ing and PvM/Skilling. We would like to be the most Active Pking Clan in OSRS including PvMing. Runescape Dynasty also cherishes the value of upholding a great community for its members. Runescape Dynasty Will be one of the few respected clans in Runescape, upholding honor, respect, and dignity!

As you can see, RSD is a clan that tries to excel in all areas. Unlike many clans who stick to one area and may not take things seriously, we strive to be the best and most active we can be in all the areas above. You can be assured of plenty to do in a strong, active community and be confident your fellow clanmates will be there by your side no matter what type of event or clan wars fight we have. We take pride in being one of the most ELITE clan in Runescape. Our members are not the kind of members who cause needless drama, who complain all the time, who represent RSD in a bad way. They are the kind of members who; give their all for their clan, are extremely dedicated & know what they're doing in terms of PKing & warring. 

We have options for all of our members, which allows us to flourish in Diversity and overall success. We aim for quality that is our best, so we do encourage Skilling. RSD can offer you the complete clan package. We offer:

† Player V. Player
.......• Single & Edgeville Pking
.......• Multi & Deep Wilderness, Bounty Hunter Pking
.......• Clan Wars - Prep. Fights

† Player V. Monster
.......• Raids 1 - 'Chambers of Xeric'
.......• Raids 2 - 'Theater Of Blood'

† Skilling & Efficiency
.......• CML Tracking & EHP Productivity
.......• Total Level Skilling & Max Cape / End-Game Content
.......• Completionist Content

‹.,¸¸,.«°'´`'°»„¸`'¹‹¸ ,¸¸,•'´`'•,¸ RuneScape Dynasty ¸,•'´`'•,¸¸, ¸›¹'´¸„«°'´`'°».,¸¸,.›

We Have a Discord where you can contact me on joining, it'll be easier for us to communicate and apply.

Discord: https://discord.gg/YcYcdmM

Home World: TBD
Clan Chat: Arese

‹.,¸¸,.«°'´`'°»„¸`'¹‹¸ ,¸¸,•'´`'•,¸ RuneScape Dynasty ¸,•'´`'•,¸¸, ¸›¹'´¸„«°'´`'°».,¸¸,.›

Trial Members Requirements
120+ Combat level
Active overall (In-game, Discord, Forums)

Full Member Requirements
121+ Combat level
Remained a Trial Member for 30 days
Attended at least 10 events throughout your TM period

More will be added on as we go.

Why not choose an original name? Seems a bit disingenuous to use the RSD name since people will no doubt mistake you as such. Best of luck regardless. 

6 minutes ago, IMK said:

Why not choose an original name? Seems a bit disingenuous to use the RSD name since people will no doubt mistake you as such. Best of luck regardless. 

Appreciate it, I was a former RSD member and most clan names I thought of are either taken or will be mislead by this example. So I rather choose something close to my original clan I was in.

18 hours ago, IMK said:

He was in RSD, sounds like he is trying to revive it