Pre-EOC accounts

Westbrook`

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

75 atk 99 str 99 range 99 mage 52 pray 3 def (g2h..........)  got perm banned because i botted on osrs when it first came out lol

60 atk 85 str 90 range 85 mage 43 pray 1 def  

70 atk 99 str 75 range 82 mage 39 def ... l0l

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

i suppose i was just a maxed 122, didn't need any other stats

During 2k10-2k11 I was maxed 102 with 75 att 99 sum, I had 89+13 cb which looked rather cool when I went multi titan pking on my own at 13's.

The account pretty much destroyed everything 1v3 even 1v4 in 2k11 pre-steel titan nerf when the titan would automatically hybrid attack styles, you didn't need to place your titan close to initiate melee, was rather op.

edit: found my old pure during tribulation powerhouse era ^^    master rc robe swag

What exactly did Sithlord do to you to make you this mad at him -.- @

All his bullbrown sticky stuff propaganda is tomatoic. All his clans that he opened got closed by LT basically. I always hated him never liked him, I use to troll this kid in ts3 making him rage quit. Kid is full of brown sticky stuff like always, never heard the truth from his mouth.

All his bullbrown sticky stuff propaganda is tomatoic. All his clans that he opened got closed by LT basically. I always hated him never liked him, I use to troll this kid in ts3 making him rage quit. Kid is full of brown sticky stuff like always, never heard the truth from his mouth.

Think about what you just said.

• 2 weeks later...