Supremacy Member At Breaking Point

K0nt

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know Supremacy isn't my clan, and I'm just in it for the ride, and I have over 300 confirmed doxxes. I am trained in dominating Slaughter and I'm the top bidder on a pmod account that will mute your whole CC. You are nothing to me but just another Control Pker. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in these Revs caves mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to Supremacy over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pmods across Gielnor and your clan chat is being perm muted right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your clan. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can gif you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with normal spellbook. Not only am I extensively trained in clan warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Supremacy and I will use it to its full extent to "give you the bitch treatment," you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.