Mafioso

Sir Achillez

1. Current RuneScape Display Name/Past Display Name(s):

Sooner Rex

2. Tell Us About Yourself:

I’m a Italian Mafia member (Joking or am I? but i am Italian), i'm twenty five year old OSRS elite player, came back to OSRS after a few years of inactivity which was 6 years sadly.. Started fresh account recently this year and got decent stats since then. If you wanna know more just message me on discord which is "Rex". I also love anime, and I’ve started a Main Clan called “RuneScape Dynasty”.

3. How Did You Hear About SharkBrew?

I was a former Zybez Member, but since I came back it looks like it died, so I was looking for a similar forums to promote my clan and I found you guys.

4. What PvP Communities Are You Part Of? (xlpc, lpc, zerk, main, etc? List all that apply)

Currently a main for now, once I maxed my account with comp cape, I might start a pure.

5. Clan History

RuneScape Dinasty - 2011-Ending 2013

RuneScape Dynasty - Current Leader

I was a solo Multi Pker back in the day with groups etc.. never joined a clan other then RSD.

6. Additional Comments:

If your a pure with a main and have honor and respect towards others and is a mature OSRS player come join RSD 120+ Combat, growing fast and strong community you can check our recruitment topic: 

@slushpuppy@Moni Whats good

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...