ONSLAUGHTS FINAL SUNDAY OF 2019 - MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE GORILLAS

ONSLAUGHT PUBLIC RELATIONS

2.png

On this sunday our final one of 2019, We massed up 45 big dick teal gorillas today and eventuall peaked at 51 fucking Harambe faithfuls

unknown.png

SPECIAL FUCKING RETARDS who again avoided ONSLAUGHT like the plague could only a get a nice 30 man pull and 4 of them were leaks RIP, They even crashed our drop party and ultimately gave up there leak for a master wand which thankfully helped control pker put food on his table this Christmas as he cancelled Christmas so he could drop 50mil for the retards in special forces but half of it was picked up by our leak l000000l. 

unknown.png

aftermath.gif

Got a clean 1 v 1 with apex before UB crashed GF apex ty for fight

VS_APEX.png

Thanks to intel at ONSLAUGHT we anticipated a move from fatality and caught the entire clan at the CA tele spot in a hude 40man clump!

VS_FI.png

Next up we decided to go to our territory of GDZ and fight APEX was a clean fight then UB  crashed so we returned in numbers and sandwiched both the clans with with us from the west and FOE from the east then foe hit us and well we were outnumbered massively. RIP 

VS_APEX.pngub.png

VS_FOE.png

Found  UB and RS fighting at CA decided to clear it up before foe did SF tried to hit it but got wiped of the map instantly fucking retards l000000l

VS_RESISTANCE.pngub.png

NZYvXLU.png

Had a clean 1v1 with RS and special retards tried to crash it and wouldn't come past level 18 wild as there lvl60s as our combat levels would be able to hit them, didnt know bandit camp had wheel chair access

controlpker.gif

he was calling them north but they wouldnt go :(

VS_RESISTANCE.png

Fought BP at bandits was a clean 1v1 and IO came and spiced it up aswell clean 3 way action gf all

VS_BP.pngck93QEv.png

There was some kind of Rag single fight at west bandits between 4 clans so we decided to hit it up gf all

ZEGw5iO.png

videos.gif

sf dead as fuck dogfi clan control poker is a reject along with all of fi rank team 2020 year of resistance and aao 600 aao mains for any clan that disrespects the lions or the resistance mark my words i dont off ever and neither do my brothers and sisters we will gangfuck you so hard i swear to god no1 mess with me

• 3 weeks later...